Nerf Assault Rifle/bolt-Snub Pistol/maybe Smg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, actually, it is NerfHaven. :D

I feel like I sort of graduated from Modifying Nerf Guns to making my own props now. Haha.

And, the Recon is probably one of the simplest guns to open and put back together, you just need to take out all the screws and make sure the slide lines up when you put the two halves back together. You want a challenge? Try disassembling and reassembling a Hornet... now that's tricky work.

That's one way of going about it, I guess. I used the Plasma Blaster and just repainted it, but it's interesting and refreshing to see a different approach.

Just wanna say Nerfhaven's a great place to be. Rules are well-enforced.

I actually hosted a war this August that was supposed to be one of the last stops of Season of Foam, but they canceled, so...

Anywho, thinking back to Nerfhaven things, I just remembered that guy with the Power Wheels Warthog asking about Nerf for his turret.

And, Ivan, I certainly agree, though the Hornet went together quite nicely. The real challenge is the Big Bad Bow.

Cayoke said:
Quick tip. I learned from experience DO NOT OPEAN THE RECON. IT IS HARD TO GET OPEN. AND VERY HARD TO PUT BACK TOO GETHER Sorry making sure you understand.

on the opening up the recon topic: i opened mine, the only thing that i didn't like was the stripped skrew, i modded it, thyn i turned it inyo an srs99c-s2am sniper rifle (the halo one. oh, and sorry if i reanimated this topic, i like nerf guns.

Last edited by a moderator:
gingersnapples said:
on the opening up the recon topic: i opened mine, the only thing that i didn't like was the stripped skrew, i modded it, thyn i turned it inyo an srs99c-s2am sniper rifle (the halo one. oh, and sorry if i reanimated this topic, i like nerf guns.

yeah Lol its not really hard at all. since then, Ive modded a raider, nite finder, and another recon which i am making a better Assault Rifle and sellin.

Sithslayer78 said:
Untitled-2copy.jpg

I finally finished the assault rifle, and the Bolt Pistols. I really like them and the best part is, that they all still work for Nerf! I bought it to my friend's Birthday party, and after we went to go see "Law Abiding Citizen", We ALL went to target and got Nerf guns and battled it out in my friend's Apartment. When I put it on YouTube, i will post it here. Anyways, All that is left is the SMG component as you can see and i plan on texturing the silencer using fiberglass cloth to get that criss cross pattern and then i will add foam for other detail. After this is done, I will be working on ANOTHER assault rifle for my friend's birthday present (and I will go more In-Depth as to how it was made) and I am turning a Nerf Maverick into a Spiker.

If you have any other ideas for Nerf mod weapons or tips/Feedback on this project please feel free to post it!

The riffle can only hold 32 ammo in a magazin ;)

Take the outer casing off of the barrel and you have a much sleeker weapon to work with. This gives you more space to work with in adding detail! I did it and put one layer of tape on the end so that it does not slide out (the extra width keeps it in NOT stickyness) this allows you to pull it back out again.

Here are a few videos of the MA5D in ACTION! I'm the asian with the green-jacket-to-be-my-ODST-undersuit in the videos, and the first one doesn't really "light up" until the last bit...

My current project is a complete recreation of this AR. I wasn't too satisfied with the old one, mainly because of overall neatness, durability, and lack of electronics. this is all about to change. Current improvements include installation of a few LED's, a Maglite addition to my water bottle grip, and an extra clip storage in the stock.

1129092204copy.jpg

1129092204a.jpg

Versinke said:
The riffle can only hold 32 ammo in a magazin ;)

gingersnapples said:
then he made the halo 1 assault rifle (ma5b)

Actually, its the MA5D. Lol. i just like the number 42 (Cake goes to whoever gets the reference) and I needed an excuse to make it so have a 42 round magazine. so i figured, MA5 SEQUEL! If you read the info crudely painted on the gun, it has the Misriah Armory logo, then a 2567, a bit after the events in Halo 3 in 2553. Just a fun bit of plot originality :)

Target is selling this gun for $15 atm. I managed to grab one at Toys R Us last Friday for the same price, and I'm bookmarking this thread for some ideas on what to do with it. Great work on the gun, and I'm sure your second one will be excellent.

Sithslayer78 said:
Actually, its the MA5D. Lol. i just like the number 42 (Cake goes to whoever gets the reference) and I needed an excuse to make it so have a 42 round magazine. so i figured, MA5 SEQUEL! If you read the info crudely painted on the gun, it has the Misriah Armory logo, then a 2567, a bit after the events in Halo 3 in 2553. Just a fun bit of plot originality :)

Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy, now where's my cake? Anyway, nice build.

Helghast4life said:
Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy, now where's my cake? Anyway, nice build.

Thanks a lot! and:

6a00d83451b39369e20105362b61b9970b-.jpg

...If you Want it...

Wow! I'm loving this. Going to go grab a Nerf gun ASAP! Gonna be sad that I might have my AR/SMG before I finish my armor!!

Upchuk said:
Wow! I'm loving this. Going to go grab a Nerf gun ASAP! Gonna be sad that I might have my AR/SMG before I finish my armor!!

well if u want another weapon to that combo look at my post on this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back