New Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruze789

Sr Member
xbox360fanboy.com said:
That's right kiddos, Activision's hugely successful Call of Duty franchise is spawning another sequel limb with today's semi-official announcement that Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is in development and set for release Fall 2009.

X3F Story Link
Original Story Link

Fall 2009, just in time to go head to head with another Halo 3 game.

Last edited by a moderator:
when i woke up i said "today is going to be great"... and now i hear about this, Fantastic.

world at war = crap
modern warfare = Gods favorite game

until this is released i shall have to keep playing Cod4.

DreadMullet said:
when i woke up i said "today is going to be great"... and now i hear about this, Fantastic.

world at war = crap
modern warfare = Gods favorite game

until this is released i shall have to keep playing Cod4.

world at war is amazeing what are you talking about lol
so this will make Cod 6..... man i dont think there gana stop it lol

Finally! It's about time. Seriously, I'm starting to get tired of World War II shooters. There's like hundreds of them already. And I gotta say, Cod 4 was probably my favorite Call of Duty game, and now they're making another one! Awsome! However, I wonder if you'll be playing as Soap McTavish from Cod4 or be a new character. Either way, I'm still hyped. :lol:

Spartan117x said:
they just keep pumping out games super quickly lol. and blizzard has no lineup? whatever happened to starcraft 2.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I was really looking forward to starcraft 2 too.

AF2OOXL said:
world at war is amazeing what are you talking about lol
so this will make Cod 6..... man i dont think there gana stop it lol

my god i hope you are joking.

the campaign sucked compared to call of duty 2, oh my the graphics are better. big deal, graphics dont make a game good. im not even going to compare this game to cod4 because its not even in the same class. the multiplayer is trash, the tanks ruin the game.

the only cool part about the game was the pacific front aspect of the campaign, witch i thought the game was only about that part of the war. but noooo, here comes the pathetic attempt to recreate All Guiled up. witch is the single greatest sniper mission ever.

rant end.

DreadMullet said:

the campaign sucked compared to call of duty 2, oh my the graphics are better. big deal, graphics dont make a game good. im not even going to compare this game to cod4 because its not even in the same class. the multiplayer is trash, the tanks ruin the game.

the only cool part about the game was the pacific front aspect of the campaign, witch i thought the game was only about that part of the war. but noooo, here comes the pathetic attempt to recreate All Guiled up. witch is the single greatest sniper mission ever.

rant end.
Don't know what you're saying, the campain was awesome. Not as good as Cod4, but better than Cod2 and Cod3.

The mission in the airplane is far better than the one in Cod4.

Cod5 multiplayer is better than Cod4 since there are no more M16.

LastSpartan said:
Don't know what you're saying, the campain was awesome. Not as good as Cod4, but better than Cod2 and Cod3.

The mission in the airplane is far better than the one in Cod4.

Cod5 multiplayer is better than Cod4 since there are no more M16.

I like all of them to a certain degree. Some are better at multiplayer and some have better single player. To say any of them sucked or is no good would not be right. People have hate for part 5 because its not the original developer, but I dont think it matters. Both teams do a good job, just my 2 cent. Did you play zombie nazi in the new one its really fun? Its a cool added bonus when you finish the single player.

lol i love how all this stuff in the new games was in CoD:UO before these garbage excuses for sequels. CoD1 by far had the best campaign out of all of them. too bad infinity ward doesnt pay anymore attention to the Pc gamers that made them a franchise :cautious:

lan party ahoskie nc dec 13th main attraction call of duty modern warfare 27 people attending do I need to say more and this is redneck land where most computers around here are t.v. stands

DreadMullet said:

rant end.
The multiplayer in CoD4 and WaW are exactly the same, minus the time period, tanks, and CTF.

The sniper mission was not a recreation of All Guiled Up, it was a dead-on reenactment of the scene from 'Behind Enemy Lines' (or some other movie like that).

So much butt hurt in this thread.

Tater Mane said:
The multiplayer in CoD4 and WaW are exactly the same, minus the time period, tanks, and CTF.

The sniper mission was not a recreation of All Guiled Up, it was a dead-on reenactment of the scene from 'Behind Enemy Lines' (or some other movie like that).

So much butt hurt in this thread.

the exact same? the maps are massive, people camp even more than they did in cod4, last stand is bull and you dont have a M16. ohhh i hate the M16, i want my p90 so i can run and gun and not aim. pray and spray!!! maybe its just the players that i were playing with, but it just plays so different than cod4. i didnt like it.

also did you even watch Enemy at the Gates? the sniper mission was nothing like that. you engage far to many enemies and you dont have to take your time and be sneaky.

and the plane mission was bogus. the one in cod4 was more or less a fun little break, how did you not like that?

everyone remember this is my opinion and if you dont like it, voice yours. we can discuss how you are wrong. :D

Play nice kiddos--some people like game 1, some people like game 2. Different game, different taste. Quit whining and talk about COD6:MW2

Spartan117x said:
Play nice kiddos--some people like game 1, some people like game 2. Different game, different taste. Quit whining and talk about COD6:MW2

yes mommy.

were we calling each other names? was someone getting mad? we were playing nice.

lol... COD6 is gonna rock... i hope there will be more weapon changes. like, caliber, and... ye.. more of everything!
But if i have to choose betwen halo 3: ODST and COD6... i will definitly choose Halo! :D
Then i can iligaly download cod to my pc... :whistle:
(nobody saw me say that)

I hope they take away the tanks. they dont fitt in these small maps. U need like, muuch bigger maps, like in Battlefield 1942. that game was awsome, and it was made in Sweden... (y) SWEDEN ROCK! (y)

hmm, back on topic... COD6 is gonna be awsome. I just hope i have nuff money for all good games... but i dont think so...

thank god there is going to be another COD:MW, i absolutely hated world at war, but thats just me. Im more of a modern man

Spartan117x said:
whatever happened to starcraft 2.
Still in development where it belongs till Blizzard is ready to release it.

On topic: CoD series needs to die already. I'm tired of hearing about a new CoD every flippin year. It's getting old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back