New Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare

Status
Not open for further replies.
23Magnum said:
Still in development where it belongs till Blizzard is ready to release it.

On topic: CoD series needs to die already. I'm tired of hearing about a new CoD every flippin year. It's getting old.

no1 ever complains about Madden games, every year theres a new one, and the title is always a year ahead o_O

anyway, at least there arent almost a hundred CoDs

Last edited by a moderator:
i got to say man i really am hooked on COD World At War. The multiplayer is awesome and i love the new zombie hunt quite a bit. If you dont like it, then you're most certainly entitled to your own opinion however it wont distract me from popping that sucker in and playing the game over and over again while COD 4 collects dust.

I definitley look forward to the next one and they damn well better improve having multiplayer co-op and so forth. I really want to see aspects of both COD4 and COD WAW in the new one.

darkm2021 said:
no1 ever complains about Madden games, every year theres a new one, and the title is always a year ahead o_O
anyway, at least there arent almost a hundred CoDs
No one complains about it because it's pointless to do so anymore. Also, you don't here Madden this or Madden that everywhere you go. Finally, I don't hear about many over zealous 12 year olds that like to play Madden. It's fan base is usually more mature and don't go around screaming Madden rules the world.

LastSpartan said:
Don't know what you're saying, the campain was awesome. Not as good as Cod4, but better than Cod2 and Cod3.

The mission in the airplane is far better than the one in Cod4.

Cod5 multiplayer is better than Cod4 since there are no more M16.

Aggreed.... :D

DreadMullet said:
the exact same? the maps are massive, people camp even more than they did in cod4, last stand is bull and you dont have a M16. ohhh i hate the M16, i want my p90 so i can run and gun and not aim. pray and spray!!! maybe its just the players that i were playing with, but it just plays so different than cod4. i didnt like it.

also did you even watch Enemy at the Gates? the sniper mission was nothing like that. you engage far to many enemies and you dont have to take your time and be sneaky.

and the plane mission was bogus. the one in cod4 was more or less a fun little break, how did you not like that?

everyone remember this is my opinion and if you dont like it, voice yours. we can discuss how you are wrong. :D
I wasnt talking about the maps, I was talking about the multiplayer setup in general. The amount of camping depends on who you are playing with, not the game itself.

I never said anything about Enemy at the Gates, I said Behind Enemy Lines.

I never said I didnt like the plane mission in COD4. I loved both plane missions.

I never managed to get into any COD game...I was somewhat enthusiastic about COD4 but once I tried it, my enthusiasm was killed instantly.

Tater Mane said:
I never said anything about Enemy at the Gates, I said Behind Enemy Lines.

umm are you sure you want behind enemy lines? the movie with Owen Wilson? i am pretty sure you mean Enemy at the Gates, the movie about the Russian sniper Vassili Zaitsev?

in witch case the sniper mission is nothing like that movie or the actual events.

DreadMullet said:
umm are you sure you want behind enemy lines? the movie with Owen Wilson? i am pretty sure you mean Enemy at the Gates, the movie about the Russian sniper Vassili Zaitsev?

in witch case the sniper mission is nothing like that movie or the actual events.
As I said before, I may have the wrong movie, but the sniper mission from WaW is a reenactment of a sniper scene from a movie.

Blizzard has a lot under its belt so give it time. Starcraft II is coming soon, but they are also working on Diablo III, a new expansion for WoW and the rest of the Starcraft Campaigns. (SCII is going to be Marine Campaign only, Zerg and Protoss come in like expansions.)

Dreadnought of Fury said:
Blizzard has a lot under its belt so give it time. Starcraft II is coming soon, but they are also working on Diablo III, a new expansion for WoW and the rest of the Starcraft Campaigns. (SCII is going to be Marine Campaign only, Zerg and Protoss come in like expansions.)

i think it said you have to buy an expansion for each race. either A.)the game is too big to put all the campaigns together or B.) blizzard wants to rape your wallet :p

I think its that the campaigns are very large, and that they are pulling a Valve with episode-like releases. The first to come out is the Marine campaign, the Protoss and Zerg will come later that year. I hope Protoss is the last disc though, I hate to see the Zerg win over everything again like they did in Brood Wars.

AF2OOXL said:
world at war is amazeing what are you talking about lol
so this will make Cod 6..... man i dont think there gana stop it lol

Actually...

Call of Duty

Call of Duty: United Offensive

Call of Duty 2

Call of Duty 3

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Call of Duty: World at War

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Call of Duty: Finest Hour

Call of Duty 2: Big Red One

Call of Duty: Roads to Victory

Call of Duty: World at War: Final Fronts

A little more than six eh? :rolleyes

Best regards,
Mike

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 2?

So what is that, CoD4^2?

I thought CoD4 was pretty good, but the series is starting to get a tad old.

Never! CoD will always continue to be awesome, with a few occasional bumps. I was always a fan of CoD and I always will be, I can't wait!

I still think Final Fantasy is the biggest series, it has what? 20 games?

Another one? I mean come on.... I'm already spending my money on Halo Wars: Limited Edition, Call of Duty: World at War (for the Nazi Zombies), and Halo 3: ODST. How can a 13 year old make $250.00+ for games. =[=[=[=[
I still like Call of Duty though.

Dreadnought of Fury said:
I still think Final Fantasy is the biggest series, it has what? 20 games?

Games

Final Fantasy

Final Fantasy II

Final Fantasy III

Final Fantasy IV

Final Fantasy V

Final Fantasy VI

Final Fantasy VII

Final Fantasy VIII

Final Fantasy IX

Final Fantasy X

Final Fantasy XI

Final Fantasy XII

Final Fantasy XIII

Final Fantasy Tactics

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

Final Fantasy X-2

Final Fantasy IV the After: Tsuki no Kikan

Before Crisis: Final Fantasy VII

Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII

Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings

Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions

Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift

Final Fantasy Agito XIII

Final Fantasy Versus XIII

Spin-Offs

Final Fantasy Legend series

Final Fantasy Adventure

Final Fantasy Mystic Quest

Chocobo

Kingdom Hearts

Final Fantasy: Unlimited on PC Adventure - Labyrinth

Final Fantasy: Unlimited with U

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles series

Final Fantasy VII Snowboarding

Dissidia: Final Fantasy

Crystal Guardians W

Compilations and collections

Final Fantasy I-II

Final Fantasy Collection

Final Fantasy Anthology

Final Fantasy Chronicles

Final Fantasy Origins

Final Fantasy Mobile

Finest Fantasy for Advance

Final Fantasy X/X-2 Ultimate Box

Best regards,
Mike

id like too see CoD futuristic warfare. maybe like Graw mixed with halo.

edit this may sound stupid but id alsolike to see a GoW like thrid person shooter that plays like GoW only it is open free to roam MMO like WoW with the abillity to take coer and pvp and have alliances. also have an end war like theme

another one dang i just ranked up to a liutenant grade 2 in the 4th one! since i just got live!!!! :D and im a sergeant in the 5th one!! i cant wait since W.A.W wasn't so good except zombie mode :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back