New Halo Project At E3/strange Stuff On Bungie Site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zaso117 said:
Well, if it IS true, it may be bad bad news for anything to happen at all. I mean, if MS is holding back on this announcement, and is taking charge of all this, I fear things may get worse.
Yeah, when I saw that M$ was the publisher, I like "Waahhhh...?"

This is a time when the Chatroom would have been handy. :|

This is some major news..

Last edited by a moderator:
gamerguy55 said:
Wow, I don't think anyone knows what's going down. http://flamesoffeenix.wordpress.com/2008/0...ment-cancelled/

It's time for me to search the interwebs for an answer.
maybe this dudes right and we should just wait and see?
It’s planned, and remember what the images beneath it said before?

All the remain calm, delays are expected, etc.

It’s planned.

Comment by Shane July 16, 2008 @ 3:46 am

afterall look wear trying to figure everything outs gettin us
HEUGE headaches and WTFs lol

AWWW DAMNIT I HAD THE TIMER STILL GOING ON MINE!!! I HAD 10 HOURS LEFT!!!! i refresh and it goes back to 12!! WTF!!!!!

*sets alarm to 6:59 AM*

you can predict an all-nighter for me tonight. I really think something's gonna happen still.

hey BRI, John Mayer is in charge of this. you should punch him in the juggular :p
but this is too freaking confusing. anyone making any sense of it besides what we have already speculated?
when does the ilovebees timer stop?

okok the i love bees counter-

198808:07:37:48:016
years monts days seconds

1 Day = 0.00274 Years
198808/365=544.6 2ish days added *rounded up*

2008+544= 2552
7 monhts from now febuary maken it febuary 2553
add in the 37+2 days *ish*=39 would make it the 23 of the next month March

full Date March 23 2553 ^^ OMG my brain hurts please check my math that should be a round about circa date

PLEASE double check the math before doing anything else i almost failed math lol so the fact i might have even gotten that one correct would blow my mind :D

Zaso117 said:
*sets alarm to 6:59 AM*

you can predict an all-nighter for me tonight. I really think something's gonna happen still.
As will I.

I love things like this.... even if I hate it.

If anyone want to talk about it: fattiedingdongs on AIM.

Edit: @redragon: That's genius....
Edit2: http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/2553 March 3rd, 2553 was the very last year in the Human-Covenant War[1].

redragon74 said:
okok the i love bees counter-

198808:07:37:48:016
years monts days seconds

1 Day = 0.00274 Years
198808/365=544.6 2ish days added *rounded up*

2008+544= 2552
7 monhts from now febuary maken it febuary 2553
add in the 37+2 days *ish*=39 would make it the 23 of the next month March

full Date March 23 2553 ^^ OMG my brain hurts please check my math that should be a round about circa date

He just made that all up :p j/k

but really, Why would Bungie all of the sudden stop the countdown, right at 12, after so much publicity. They've never let us down that bad.

Zaso117 said:
He just made that all up :p j/k

but really, Why would Bungie all of the sudden stop the countdown, right at 12, after so much publicity. They've never let us down that bad.
Maybe to get more publicity?

It's making the majority of us lose our minds... >.>

redragon74 said:
i unno maybe that shane guy was right

it does say Please Remain Calm, Delays Expected :p lol
I think you're right. Bungie likes to do things like this...

But I'm not satisfied yet...

so to keep the ball rolling in the thread since theres a crapton of ppl here wut does the end of the war mean or the date have to do with I<3 bees since im sure theres someone here following the plot line and it could be of some use to them lol

The Tru7h

^^ I'm just sayin'.

"veroneni" is what's spelled when the seventh letter of the seventh letter, in the body. I haven't done it with the heading, yet. It is a word, but I can't find an english translation.

Edit: It's in several books, It's either Green or Roman... but still no luck on the translation. : | Maybe I'm taking this too far.

Edit2: http://halo.bungie.org/ This makes me sad.

and whos

te aesthetic by aunt margaret

click the lil bee thing in the top left cornor till the bee pic in the middle is clear near the bottom youll see a Time To China timer at zero highlight it and thats next to it

gamerguy55 said:
The Tru7h
^^ I'm just sayin'.

"veroneni" is what's spelled when the seventh letter of the seventh letter, in the body. I haven't done it with the heading, yet. It is a word, but I can't find an english translation.

Edit: It's in several books, It's either Green or Roman... but still no luck on the translation. : | Maybe I'm taking this too far.

Edit2: http://halo.bungie.org/ This makes me sad.

When I looked it up, I got something about breast cancer? :unsure:

lol who knows though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back