New Halo Reach Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wouldn't be released WITH the map-pack because it's theoretically impossible, every map has all of the armor permutations built in. Releasing new armor with the maps would mean that those are the only maps that can use the armor. There are three possible explanations for this armor.

1. Disk Locked Content- Armor on the disk that requires a certain encrypted code that only the developers can unlock. Thus preventing teenage bedroom hackers from unlocking the armor.

2. Title Update- When the map pack releases, Halo Reach will need to be updated in order to accept the changes that the maps bring. In theory the game could be updated to either A: Unlock Disk Locked content, or B: Update every existing file to introduce new permutations that 343 and Certain Affinity created themselves.

3. Dev Armor- It could be that Certain Affinity and 343 made the armor for themselves on closed network tests just to give them the ability to practice armor building techniques needed for producing new halo games, or just because they can.

And let me remind you, Bungie said there would be no armor released with the maps, but Bungie is not in charge or even part of the map pack's production, so they wouldn't know what could or couldn't be added.

It wouldn't be released WITH the map-pack because it's theoretically impossible, every map has all of the armor permutations built in. Releasing new armor with the maps would mean that those are the only maps that can use the armor. There are three possible explanations for this armor.

1. Disk Locked Content- Armor on the disk that requires a certain encrypted code that only the developers can unlock. Thus preventing teenage bedroom hackers from unlocking the armor.

2. Title Update- When the map pack releases, Halo Reach will need to be updated in order to accept the changes that the maps bring. In theory the game could be updated to either A: Unlock Disk Locked content, or B: Update every existing file to introduce new permutations that 343 and Certain Affinity created themselves.

3. Dev Armor- It could be that Certain Affinity and 343 made the armor for themselves on closed network tests just to give them the ability to practice armor building techniques needed for producing new halo games, or just because they can.

And let me remind you, Bungie said there would be no armor released with the maps, but Bungie is not in charge or even part of the map pack's production, so they wouldn't know what could or couldn't be added.

I like number 3.

But that is true, Bungie quoted 343i and has no idea whats up. And if they do, they aren't doing their usual hinting.

Bungie can glitch whatever they want, its kind of like the glitch in H3's actual gameplay where the dead elite is wearing an assault helmet and a combat helmet, which looks like a different helmet, except where the combat sticks through the front. They can wear three helmets at a time if they want too, they just wont let us do that.

My guess another rank cap, i have seen Hero and Field Marshall ranks all over the place. Maybe getting past those ranks and the helmet. If its not a rank cap, then its has to be a update. We will not know for sure till next month.

My guess another rank cap, i have seen Hero and Field Marshall ranks all over the place. Maybe getting past those ranks and the helmet. If its not a rank cap, then its has to be a update. We will not know for sure till next month.

Eh... I'm guessing UPDATE.
That seems like the most logical way to go.

I already know it doesn't exist.

picsor.jpg

In some sense :)
BTW I found the five person firefight game pic!

lunapic_129895002171928_14.jpg

Object of interest: Possible Green Visor, lets go about :30 seconds into the film, watch from there, and it's either reflection or a real green visor.

http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/02/24/halo-reach-defiant-map-p ack-condemned-map-look-up?objectid=14276699

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back