New Halo: Reach Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
xalener said:
Reach beta comes out may 3rd.

That just ruined my day. May 3rd means I will be in school with almost a month of it left! :( I wanted a summer release of the beta so I would have all the free time to play all day, every day, that the beta testing goes. Oh well, that's life in the real world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone else see the grenade launcher??? AMAZING!!! and the m6c is BACK BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopfuly this vidoc will be great refeance for modelers.

"customizable spartans" i wonder if that's a strictly multiplayer thing or if you upgrade your character in the single player?

Oh, that is freaking awesome! There are some great reference sections in their. The climb through the mountains has some great shots of the back & etc. I sure hope someone does some screen grabs!

Brandon McClain said:
Oh, that is freaking awesome! There are some great reference sections in their. The climb through the mountains has some great shots of the back & etc. I sure hope someone does some screen grabs!

I'll be downloading the 720p vid when I get home tonight and screencap as much as I can, I'll upload them when I get free time this weekend.

Ruze789 said:
I'll be downloading the 720p vid when I get home tonight and screencap as much as I can, I'll upload them when I get free time this weekend.

I can save you the trouble if you want, Ruze. I'm capping the video now and will sort through and upload them all shortly, they'll be up in here when I'm done:

4352063438_beaab8b8a4.jpg

I'll see what I can do about zipping them all together too if anyone wants.

Belakor said:
I can save you the trouble if you want, Ruze. I'm capping the video now and will sort through and upload them all shortly, they'll be up in here when I'm done:

4352063438_beaab8b8a4.jpg

I'll see what I can do about zipping them all together too if anyone wants.

I figured if anyone would beat me to it, you would be one of them, thanks Belakor :)

Hey did anyone notice that the grenades were thrown and they FLEW AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT?! It was awesome, and the DMR is super strong. And the assassinations are gonna be AMAZING! Seriously on the bungie podcast (yes I am a total nerd) they say that two people can cross paths while flying from man cannons and assassinate each other! and jumping off a two story building and landing on another spartan will kill the guy under you! sorry but I had to tell some one other than my little brother who really doesnt care. :( but he loves halo! (he's 11)

Chuck_D said:
"customizable spartans" i wonder if that's a strictly multiplayer thing or if you upgrade your character in the single player?

I think it was mentioned in the Edge article that armour customisation will be integrated into both campaign and multiplayer. I would have a look to confirm, but I can't find my copy atm.

I loved the new Grenade launcher, nothing beats the M79 style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back