New halo: Reach live action trailer- deliver hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

See, I don't get that about forum etiquette. If I post in an old not yet locked thread I get told "don't necro", if I start a new thread about an old subject I get told "there's already a thread for that here."

So then is the only acceptable option to just not say anything at all, as if any topic that was discussed once upon a time becomes "that which we don't speak of." What's the point of a forum where you can't speak?

Also, the previous post was only less then 3 months ago. I don't consider that very dead yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I concur with Jonus on this one.

I feel the necro-posting rule applies more to a thread that's maintained and updated by an individual. General discussion or help threads should be able to be revived every once in a while (especially when the content is as gnarly as the live action trailers). Although started by an individual member, it appears this thread was opened solely to discuss the trailer...it would be silly to start another thread when this one is still relevant.

What if not one person posted in a sticky for a month? Would it be avoided forever more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back