New Odst Armor Started

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made shoulders from the new ODST pep. Did the usual pep build and fiberglass stiffening then made molds from that. These are cast in 320.

shoulder2.jpg

shoulder1-1.jpg

Chest armor made from sculpted foam and given a bondo skin. Molded and cast in 320.

newchest1.jpg

I hate you. Every time you post something, the bar of quality that I have to meet gets a little bit higher. I've said before that your helmet is gorgeous. I can only hope that mine turns out half that beautiful. Then you post that shoulder and chest. Yeah, I hate you.

Haha, all joking, of course. Incredible work man.

Mal

i dont like you anymore...

im going to just stop coming in this thread, i get too depressed.

as you can tell i am jealous... really great work rube, keep it comin.

with work like your ill never get in the Hall of Fame (elite forum). but seriously your work is AMAZING and i hope that one day ill have something half as awesome to show,

Savvy

Dude, you're making the rest of us look like slackers
angry.gif
................................kiddin':D . They look pretty freakin' sick man!!!! I'm sure you will amaze us once again soon.

rube said:
Made shoulders from the new ODST pep. Did the usual pep build and fiberglass stiffening then made molds from that. These are cast in 320.

Chest armor made from sculpted foam and given a bondo skin. Molded and cast in 320.

Mamamia! Ok sorry Rube but once again I have some more awesome questions! Lol

1.Sorry if this one is kind of a nooby question, but whats 320?

2.There are new ODST pep files? Are they under the same Weta thread that SKG has?

3. For the third pic that you said was "from sculpted foam", do you mean you didn't actually Pep those ones, but instead cut the same shapes you wanted out of foam? If this is the case, would you mind detailing how exactly you did this, and which foam did you use?

Lol too many questions, but I would be thankful if you answered them :) You are the almighty Rube after all.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Smoothcast 320 used to make replicas from molds

2. Yes, made by Rundown in his Pep file thread.

Rube seems like a busy man.

Skullcandy Girl said:
*looks at wallet*

Geez! You must have been looking HARD. I got 10 notification messages in my inbox just now.

Last edited by a moderator:
My pride forbids me from attempting to offer to purchase your work, and so does my back account balance...

Rube, it's because of you I look at what I have on my work left to do and think to myself, how can I do this? What will make it look better...then I refer to your work and as soon as I manage to wipe the tears away and stop sucking my thumb, I realize I have to finish my pepakura work first.

This is nice dude, and it looks like adam wants a cut, hurry up and finish man, you've gotta get your Elite status and Hall of Fame already.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH! Yeah, I channeled my Cha-Ching Chakra for ya rube hahahahahah!

Cotoure, shoes, or ODST pieces... haha this is why so many girls don't do propping!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back