New Recruit Orientation Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea! I watched it. I am so glad to see etiquette discussed in it. Forums have gotten out of hand in alot of places. Great vid Adam and as a fellow Texan, recently relocated to Greeley Colorado, hope to see more of your stuff. Now I am off to update my profile and first (technically 3rd) post on the intro and get to reading.

Thanks
The Fur

Great video! I'll work on the profile next and read all the stickies. Thank you for posting this video. It helped me greatly!

Appreciate the intro vid. Good stuff and sets a nice tone for the site. So far this place seems full of win! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never been a part of a fourm actually. I think this should help get me started. Like most things, sounds like not being annoying is a big key haha.

I watched this video and realized I hadn't done anything that was said. So I updated all the personal info and did my introduction in the noob forum.
Great video, many thanks.

I wished I watched this video first. A very educational video on my part, and any fellow n00b would find this useful. I guess I was supposed to in the beginning, but okay. Won't happen again.

Very Well done Video' I liked it. Orientations is what im kinda use to. So seeing a Orientation video makes the process alot better

Joined a few months back and promised myself I'd start with the basics. Got distracted by life and just lurked for abit looking at other member's projects.

I can't wait to catch up on all the reading and start to contribute!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back