New Way For Armor And And Weaponry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaloZombie

Ok. Go to youe nearest home depot or lowes. and pick up a roll of duck tape and some pvc pipe insulation. You can make anything. I'm making a helmte and finished a magnum.

HaloZombie said:
Ok. Go to youe nearest home depot or lowes. and pick up a roll of duck tape and some pvc pipe insulation. You can make anything. I'm making a helmte and finished a magnum.

Care to explain HOW?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, I'm all for a really good explanition here.
And without visual proof of your project, a mod will find this, and then you can guess what happens.

Just a simple reminder pictures are needed for topics of this sort as stated in forum rules. It would also help convey your idea of what you intend on doing and help others who wish to follow in your footsteps.

Cheers,
Kensai

Ok. You buy the stuff. You can basically form the insulation to any shape. Then you put the duct tape on it to hold it in place. I'll try to get a picture of my magnum.

HaloZombie said:
Ok. You buy the stuff. You can basically form the insulation to any shape. Then you put the duct tape on it to hold it in place. I'll try to get a picture of my magnum.

duct tape...?
No, just no.

Although this is a creative and thrifty way to construct weaponry, etc. there are 2 flaws with your topic:

1) It is unfortunately not the new way for weaponry AND armor. For the weaponry it's pretty much the same as cardboard construction, the difference here being that you are using PVC tubing(?). For the armor, simply put I can't imagine how easy (and simply how presentable) it would be to make a chest out of duct tape and tubes ;)

2) You have no pictures!! Trust me, if you can post "I'll have pictures for you tomorrow morning" then you can spare yourself the "......pix....?" posts and comments by waiting 'till the morning!

I'm not flaming you, just pointing some stuff out.

And contrary to my babbling, I really want to see what it looks like :)

I like your creativity, but come on dude. That really wasn't an explination. Hmmm ... do I hear a mod knocking?

In before lock.

Mods don't like a pic/vid less progress thread.

Or any type of thread that pretains to construction, for that matter.

link4044 said:
you need pics in here its going to be locked till theres some in here

And folks? one or even two reminders/explanations that they need pics should be enough.. Just ask for pics and report the thread, we'll handle it from there. I say that because now the thread is full of garbage posts at the beginning of what could be a useful WIP. Thanks Zaso117, for reporting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back