New York Comic Con 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, they're considered my helper monkeys. There's Alex and Andrew. They're conveniently brothers. Alex is in my grade and usually spends the night on Saturday and we talk about nothing but halo all night and every morning. He also helped me make my shin from Reach when the deadline got closer and I was getting frustrated. Andrew on the other hand bought a H$ battle rifle from me, he didn't want it painted bc his gf was gonna de it instead. But she never got around to do it. So he gave it back to me to paint. All I need to do is add the scope and it's all done. The thread for it is in my signature as the 2.0 version.

Awesome! I saw the BR, and it looks really good!

Thankyou:) I absolutely HATE the first one....so I burned it. I'll post a video maybe tomorrow

It looked good to me! Oh well. I'll make sure to watch the video! I got my knee pads done! The picture only shows one, but I have both done. Here is the picture:

Photoon2-24-13at913PM_zps24f132b4.jpg

What do you think?

It looked good to me! Oh well. I'll make sure to watch the video! I got my knee pads done! The picture only shows one, but I have both done. Here is the picture:

Photoon2-24-13at913PM_zps24f132b4.jpg

What do you think?

WOW, they look great. Good job! They look a lot better than mine. maybe its because I was rushing to finish my Halo: Reach suit on the 5th of November just 3 hours before I had to leave to go to Gamestop

WOW, they look great. Good job! They look a lot better than mine. maybe its because I was rushing to finish my Halo: Reach suit on the 5th of November just 3 hours before I had to leave to go to Gamestop

Thanks man! I really appreciate it! I'm sure yours looked just fine! I hate rushing also. Last year, I had to rush and finish my suit for NYCC and I ended up ok. I still hate the feeling though. :p I'm glad I can really take my time this time around.

Thanks man! I really appreciate it! I'm sure yours looked just fine! I hate rushing also. Last year, I had to rush and finish my suit for NYCC and I ended up ok. I still hate the feeling though. :p I'm glad I can really take my time this time around.

Mine was okay, but I didn't have a waist, and my security shoulder was wonky...
photobucket_zpse6ea6d2b.jpg

everybody? Try the whole store!

Haha, I know the feeling man! I know the feeling. A bunch of guys came up to me and said "Hey dude, can I have a picture?". When I lifted up my helmet and said "Sure" they all went "Whoa, you're a chick?!?". Best day of my life. It was absolutely hilarious! XD

Haha, I know the feeling man! I know the feeling. A bunch of guys came up to me and said "Hey dude, can I have a picture?". When I lifted up my helmet and said "Sure" they all went "Whoa, you're a chick?!?". Best day of my life. It was absolutely hilarious! XD

Haha I can imagine! Maybe I'll say it to you in NYCC

Yup, I'm done growing. I'm only a freshman in High School, and I'm done growing. How sad. Oh well, my whole family is short anyways, so I have no chance of getting any taller :p.

Haha, I'd be clonking around! That would be a sight to see, wouldn't it? Haha, I'd probably trip and fall down the stairs. Oh boy. *Facepalm*

yup...... I did, and my head hurt so bad!

Ouch! I could imagine! Oh well, I'll be a short spartan. Nothing wrong with that I guess. I met Doc Dailey last year. I was in the armor, but he was not. He spotted me and asked for a picture. I wished I could've seen the armor in person, though.

Ouch! I could imagine! Oh well, I'll be a short spartan. Nothing wrong with that I guess. I met Doc Dailey last year. I was in the armor, but he was not. He spotted me and asked for a picture. I wished I could've seen the armor in person, though.

I'm meeting up with him in our H4 armor this year, wanna tag along?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back