New York Comic Con 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure. Seeing as how this is my first year going, idk the area. But I'd probably suggest maybe meeting outside in front of the main entrance? Like maybe sometime in the afternoon?

Oh also, I got this skull prop that I bought last Halloween that greatly resembles an Oddball from Halo 3. I was gonna bring it and with the help of some other cool Spartan cosplayers (hint hint ;D lol) I was gonna try to see if I could make a short video of a funny oddball match. What you guys think?

I would be honored! I'm only goin Sunday though... Does that issue a problem at all bro?

Just under two months before the con, I have to finish thighs, shins and boots. Time to get my game face on, it's going to be a get **** done kinda weekend!!!

I would be honored! I'm only goin Sunday though... Does that issue a problem at all bro?

Nah man. If everyone else who wants to do the video with us is down for doing it on Sunday, then I'm down for doing it then. Whatever works for everyone. As long as my leave gets approved, I'll be there all 4 days.

As far as my armor goes, I'm not gonna lie. I still have quite a bit to go, lol. But mark my words, I will have both me and my wife's armor done before Comic Con.

hey just throwing this out but is their any chance of a live action video being done? due to I've never seen one being done at this con, plan on doing one at another con(you can come if you want just PM me for details.).

hey just throwing this out but is their any chance of a live action video being done? due to I've never seen one being done at this con, plan on doing one at another con(you can come if you want just PM me for details.).

Yeah, I put a few posts up that I wanted to do a live action video of a parody oddball match with halo cosplayers. Looks like Sunday afternoon will probably work out best for everyone to do so thus far?

Yup, I cant go Sunday, but maybe next year I can go for Saturday and Sunday. I will most likely be going again next year.

Yup, I cant go Sunday, but maybe next year I can go for Saturday and Sunday. I will most likely be going again next year.

Well, we could always shoot two separate videos. One for the peeps who will be there Saturday and then one for the peeps who'll be there Sunday and then just edit them both together. If that works out for everyone I mean.

I'll be there 4 days. If anyone wants me to bring my arsenal of guns, just shoot me a PM. See you guys there!

Just got my badge in the mail! Armor wise I have to make the two shins then in done, aside from padding, strapping and painting, which won't take long. It's chrunch time XD

Just got my badge in the mail! Armor wise I have to make the two shins then in done, aside from padding, strapping and painting, which won't take long. It's chrunch time XD

I still haven't gotten mine yet, i got the word they were mailed 2 days ago, and progressing. I hope mine come tomorrow

Just got my tickets yesterday! This is going to be fun! Hope to meet you guys going on Saturday!

Got my tickets yesterday as well! I'm stoked to be there on Saturday! Is there going to be a group meeting place or something?

Got my tickets yesterday as well! I'm stoked to be there on Saturday! Is there going to be a group meeting place or something?

I'd probably say if there is a meet up it will most likely be at RvB for those going on Saturday. But so far seems nothing official of a meeting place has been established. Oh, and by the way, that little ID code thing you posted earlier, how exactly does that thing work? Looks pretty cool! I ask how it works because the download is an image containing a bunch of cards it seems.

We got our tickets in the mail yesterday as well. Yay! I wasn't expecting them to come in so soon. But yeah, so excited! Can't wait. And I'm down for meeting up at the RvB booth Saturday if that works for everyone. Is like 3pm a good time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back