Noble 4 Emile build (Pic Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, its been quite a while since I posted. Current updates are, new chest piece built, its the V3 model, helmet is hardened and ready for detailing, shins, forearms, shoulders, thighs, chest and belt are set for paint, knife is finished and sheath needs to be painted. I will start working on the grenades very soon, I have the pvc I just need to make the patterns or use pep for the dome, shotgun shells are now painted black and silver, and have to assemble the shell holder. The helmet attachment will be attached by magnets and the current for the led in the back will be detachable through a 3.5mm jack in the center of the tube.

th_IMG_0650.jpg th_IMG_0655.jpg th_IMG_0656.jpg th_IMG_0660.jpg th_IMG_0664.jpg

th_IMG_0667.jpg th_IMG_0671.jpg th_IMG_0673.jpg th_IMG_0679.jpg th_IMG_0682.jpg

th_IMG_0688.jpg th_IMG_0693.jpg th_IMG_0699.jpg th_IMG_0704.jpg

Wow, this is awesome work. I was going to build Emile, but changed to carter - This just makes me want to swap back again. Congrats

Thanks for all the replies. Painting update, shins, thighs, biceps, shoulders, shotgun shells and holder, and forearms are painted. Chest is sealed and ready for detailing, still have to work on the grenades, boots, helmet, and belt, deadline is moving in fast so I am trying to get this done asap. I'll take some more photos in the morning after I work on a few more things. Click to enlarge pictures.

th_IMG_0738.jpg th_IMG_0739.jpg th_IMG_0740.jpg th_IMG_0743.jpg

th_IMG_0745.jpg th_IMG_0748.jpg th_IMG_0752.jpg th_IMG_0756.jpgth_IMG_0761.jpg

th_IMG_0764.jpg

So i noticed this is a foam build, your using a quality vacuformed visor, and your using airsoft shotgun shells....... maybe for an airsoft shotty...... maybe you might be planning on playing airsoft in this....... because you could easily turn one of those airsoft grenade launcher pistols into a halo reach grenade launcher, and fill the belt with the grenades...........

maybe..... jsut possibly?................... hmmm............. nah...... probably not......

I'd invite you to Fan Expo to be a part of our Noble Team (we just have 5 and 6 so far) but I'm afraid your build will show mine up.

Lookslike all your work, fantastic!,
Mind sharing some of the foam templates (is you've edited them to be build in foam of course)

did you pep the knife, and if you did do you think that you could give me a link on where you got it? if you can`t that`s cool to

Dude. This is some of the sickest work I have seen in while. I want to see how you build your stuff so I can emulate it in my own foam build. Keep going on this awesomeness!

Lookslike all your work, fantastic!,
Mind sharing some of the foam templates (is you've edited them to be build in foam of course)
Don't see why not, here are most of the files I have used, I only changed how they were unfolded to make it easier for foam. http://www.4shared.com/folder/eiR_CHSv/_online.html

did you pep the knife, and if you did do you think that you could give me a link on where you got it? if you can`t that`s cool to
Knife is layered mat board, pvc, foam strips, and some wood pegs. the file is by L3X BLU3R1V3R and it can be found in this thread. http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/24086-*The-Official*-Halo-Reach-Pepakura-Files-Thread

Dude. This is some of the sickest work I have seen in while. I want to see how you build your stuff so I can emulate it in my own foam build. Keep going on this awesomeness!
Thanks, don't really have any pictures of me making the pieces, it was just alot of trial and error.

Slight update for the helmet, skull carved in, spent a good 2 hours, cutting and sketching the pattern using images of the four sides. Forearms and sheath are complete.

th_IMG_0766.jpg th_IMG_0770.jpg th_IMG_0774.jpg

I didn't see the left theigh plate in that 4shared thing. On Emile's left leg, he has a bag. Are you going to add one on?
I am adding the bag, I bought a tactical pouch, and molle drop leg platform. I removed the belt strap and the leg straps and will use shorter webbing and buckles to attach it to the thigh, just have to modify the pouch.

th_IMG_0786.jpg th_IMG_0783.jpg th_IMG_0780.jpg

I am adding the bag, I bought a tactical pouch, and molle drop leg platform. I removed the belt strap and the leg straps and will use shorter webbing and buckles to attach it to the thigh, just have to modify the pouch.

This looks intense. Like really intense. I'm speechless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back