noob question

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthonym47

Whats up everybody... im new here and my name is anthony.. quick question after you rondo the inside of the armor...what is the next step... do u bondo the outside to make smooth.. or is ready to paint.... im thinking you bondo the outside...

i glassed the inside of mine. i liked the looks of the lines so i didnt smooth the outside. but u would bondo to smooth it out if u wanted to...

I learned this from Hugh the other day reading one of his posts. You should spray your helmet with primer at this point so you can see any major flaws/dents etc you may have. Then you have a point to start to bondo. As Hugh pointed out you pep'd all those nice sharp folds and detail, it would be a shame just to bondo over them if they don't need it.

Take a look at Ben Streepers video on Rondoing the inside instead of glassing. I am going to try it. I am also going to paint it on the outside surface in places i need to build up for detailing, especially the areas that need grooves. I made a couple small mistakes to the exterior of my Pep. His video is on you tube and they are great tutorials on resining the shell also. Reach resin and reach rondo for keywords. You can look him up by name also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back