Now I'm Upset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendude

On August 1st, I sent $150 to Brandon McClain for Reach Biceps and Forearms, as of today August the 22nd I still have no parts and no reply from him. Although I've had friends keeping a eye on his Facebook wall for when he makes a comment, and I've been watching on here that he's been on almost every day no the 405th. Now I'm quite upset over this because I need the parts for a upcoming convention and Brandon is the last person on here I would expect to be screwed over by.
Here's the Facebook messages we've been having I still have recived no reply from hm on the 405th or on Facebook. Brandon if you read this topic and if you want to get back on my good side, I would recommend either getting the parts sent by the 25th or sending me a full refund by the 3rd of Sept., Your choice but I've had enough, I've tried contacting you on Facebook with no answer and I've left you a Visitor Message here on the 405th with no reply that way either.
The bad part here is I would have figured sending it via Paypal as a Gift to a trusted 405th Member would have been enough but I see nobody can be trusted these days.

July 20 John Wieger
Ok not sure if the offer still stand for the forearms and biceps for $150 or not but if so let me know and if so I'll need your paypal I'm finally getting a big paycheck this coming Monday and I'll be getting both taken care of...

July 20 Sent from Mobile Brandon McClain
Yeah, that works just fine for me. My paypal is hosar21@yahoo.com..

July 24 Sent from Mobile Brandon McClain
You still wanting those parts?..

July 24 John Wieger
Yep I get paid tomarrow and by Tuesday the money will be sent...

July 24 Sent from Mobile Brandon McClain
Sounds good. I will get them boxed up...

July 26 John Wieger
Sorry I did'nt contact you sooner my employer thought it would be better to combine my checks so I get a slightly bigger check but it comes in this Monday and I'll get you and everyone else taken care of...

July 26 Sent from Mobile Brandon McClain
Sounds good...

August 1 John Wieger
Just got the money sent to your Paypal...

August 1 Sent from Mobile Brandon McClain
Need your shipping address...

August 1 John Wieger
Address Hidden

August 4 John Wieger
Any updates?..

August 4 Sent from Mobile Brandon McClain
Boxed up, just waiting for an opportunity to get it to the post office...

August 15 John Wieger
Any current updates?..

August 18 John Wieger
Ok no reply, I figure you're busy currently. Just so you know the parts have to be here at my place no later than the end of this month, any later than that and I am pretty much screwed over, so by my calculations the parts will have to be shipped out from your place no later than the let's just say the 25th that's a week from now to be here in time for me to clean them up. If you need extra funds to ship just let me know and I can send a little more your way if that's the problem. The parts do not need to be cold cast or foam if need be, regular smoothcast resin parts are just fine if that means it will be here any sooner.

And as of the 22nd still no reply on FB or on the 405th.

I had a lot of problems with Brandon too back in April when he was going to send me a fewparts to only borrow so I could go to a convention. I've only been to ONE convention so not being able to go back in May SUCKED! I kept trying to contact him on FB AND here and it took over a month to finally get a response and to discover that the package was sent back to him.

I don't get why he is being sooooo difficult to get in touch with! I hope John gets the matter taken care of soon.

I was recently concerned about the status of the Mathieu Lacombe project and what happened to Brandon with that. After a bit of research I found this thread on Ithica's forum. I don't know if it's the truth, but it could explain lots of things, like his scarce visiting and posting, and how he seemed to have vanished.

Thread: http://www.forum.soaringhammer.com/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=708&hilit=brandon+mcclain

(Check post 9)

Edit: Here is what I'm talking about.
Re: Brandon McClain

Postby jlhR2 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:16 pm
Okay, I dont want to make this a rant (I actually did rant, but it logged me off before I could post, and I lost it).

Brandon lives 2 hours north of me, he works on oil rigs, they have anywhere from minimum 12 hour days to 18 hour days. They only work 4 months of the year and off the rest, so he is trying to make his entire year salary in 4 months.

Reason, because the ground is harder than titanium in winter since the outside temp is -40 F, and -50-60 F with wind.

I dont know Brandon at all, I have never met him and no I am not a contact for him, I just know his situation better than others.

In the winters when he can't work he moves to utah to work a part time job and make props.

Hope this helps to understand his situation.

~James 'S'

Here's my biggest problem with it in the past 3 days I've checked on here and he has been on each of the days. Not sure if he's been on here everyday before that but that's what I know so far. Now there is one thing people should know about me. I'm not a very nice person when I am ripped off, the last person who did something similar to what Brandon did, I travelled from AR to FL (I was going for a convention so this was a side trip) he did'nt have my castings at his place, so the ultimatum was either I obtain his mold until he could pay me back or I would have the police involved and turn it into either a criminal or civil court matter. In the long run I obtained the mold, I did'nt make any castings from it not even for myself and in two weeks he paid me back and I sent his mold back. If it comes down to it I will repeat the same situation in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back