NZ-TK/Sigma Hayabusa Helm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that's what I'm talking about! I love it, where do I need to go to steal this? I mean borrow forever?

LOL, no really that is amazing!

Sigma-LS said:
Dude, if you made me an HD H3 Mk 5 or an HD CQB chest I would so give you a pull of the CQB or the Hayabusa.
i wonder what helmet ill do next. :whistle: :lol:

NZ-TK said:
They sure did, there was also about 5 pages of bitching at slyfo cause of the quality, notice he's not around anymore ;)
yea, i noticed that too. thought it was just me.

well... im still not a fan of it in-game but man it looks kewl in real life! i know its been said before but if you could get a flame effect on that.... well, you know the rest.

Last edited by a moderator:
When is this pdo going to be refined and finished.....you can cut the tension with a spoon....the bottom.

oh. i just had an idea. if the bondo doesn't melt until at a very hot tempurature... if you've ever eaten at a chinese restaurant, there are a few dishes that require to be hot all the time. in order to do this restaraunts light like some type of flammable jelly to keep the dish hot. perhaps you could look into this, and try rubbing that onto wherever you want the flames to be? the jelly takes a while to go out too...

Wow! (y) That's amazing!

Crap! Nothing will surpass Sigma's build of this helmet!

That top spike looks amazing; the helmet is looking less like pep and more like a molded piece.

jimmyfu said:
f--- me sideways, that's as smooth as a baby's butt. did you use mud for the top spike too?

Yep, mud for everything with glaze putty (the red stuff) to fill in the pinholes.

DoC ByTeS said:
Now that's what I'm talking about! I love it, where do I need to go to steal this? I mean borrow forever?

LOL, no really that is amazing!

Wouldn't you like to know. jk ;)

You know I'm a collector Doc. If/when I mold this, I wouldn't be against swapping a pull of it for one of yours. :D

flying_squirl said:
i wonder what helmet ill do next. :whistle: :lol:

well... im still not a fan of it in-game but man it looks kewl in real life! i know its been said before but if you could get a flame effect on that.... well, you know the rest.

I stand by what I said about the HD MK V. I have to say it's my fav of all the perms.

jimmyfu said:
oh. i just had an idea. if the bondo doesn't melt until at a very hot tempurature... if you've ever eaten at a chinese restaurant, there are a few dishes that require to be hot all the time. in order to do this restaraunts light like some type of flammable jelly to keep the dish hot. perhaps you could look into this, and try rubbing that onto wherever you want the flames to be? the jelly takes a while to go out too...

I think I would need to mold it and have extra copies before I consider actually setting it on fire.

Garland said:
Wow! (y) That's amazing!

Crap! Nothing will surpass Sigma's build of this helmet!

That top spike looks amazing; the helmet is looking less like pep and more like a molded piece.

Thanks man. Now I gotta go smooth it some more until no one can tell the difference, hehe.

Robogenisis said:
Wow. I'm not particularly fond of the helmet in-game, but this is looking awesome. :D

Well that's because a n00b is not wearing it right? :D Thanks Robo.

NZ-TK said:
Looks great Sigma, you're really doing the file justice. Keep it up :D

I'm glad you approve. But all I'm doing is smoothing your awesome file. It's all you man.

Sigma-LS said:
Yep, mud for everything with glaze putty (the red stuff) to fill in the pinholes.
Wouldn't you like to know. jk ;)

You know I'm a collector Doc. If/when I mold this, I wouldn't be against swapping a pull of it for one of yours. :D

That sounds like a deal :) :lol:

Yeah, having the paper at a high temperature for an extended period of time could burn it, especially if you light it on fire.
not to shoot your thoughts down, but duh.

Really amazing work. like.....its the sistine chapel equivelent (not really but close)

Well since I had few more requests to update and since I just passed the amount of time it took me to smooth my entire CQB helm, here's a small update. Basically just refined the smoothing on predone areas, finished all of the crests and the neck guard. I won't be updating again until the rest is smoothed so it may be a little while.

HPIM1235.jpg

HPIM1236.jpg

HPIM1237.jpg

O M G

The teleporter sent me forward in time! This thing is so awesome I must be 300 years in teh future!

flying_squirl said:
looks BLAMing awesome! i gots a Mrk V in the works for u.

A Mk V! :eek:

I've got to hurry and finish this! (got the face mask and the rest of the front smoothed) :D

Wait until he comes out with the final .pdo of this, then give him the MK V to work on (while we catch up) :)

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: i cant wait for the finished pdo!!!! waaaaaaaaa even if im building something if the final thing of the helm is done... im printing it out... (y) (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back