ODST Camper has boots on the ground.

Camper

Hi everyone! My name's Casey but my character name is Camper. Essentially I've been working on my costume for a while its made fully from EVA foam. I will post photos of the build soon.

Camper

The suit isn't completely finished but please share you're opinions im super excited to finish my first ever halo cosplay.

Attachments

Harri51

RMO
405th Regiment Officer
hey looks good man. great damage work man. it helps win craftsmanship. trust me

PaiganBoi

Sr Member
Looks amazing. Really like how the chest piece turned. What did you use for the visor?

Last edited:

Harri51

RMO
405th Regiment Officer
Best thing is make a story to make sense. Think of the stuff a ODST has to do and look carefully plan and make some damage light a some heavy. Plasma burns or hell a brute spike cut off. just think of the story to your trooper and it will be amazing.

Camper

Best thing is make a story to make sense. Think of the stuff a ODST has to do and look carefully plan and make some damage light a some heavy. Plasma burns or hell a brute spike cut off. just think of the story to your trooper and it will be amazing.
I never thought about spikes! Thank you!

CrimsonViper97

Good looking build! I love seeing other peoples ODSTs. Your suits got a lot of charater and I think thats very fitting for an ODST. Definately following.

TurboCharizard

Division PR, RMO and BCO
Division Staff
405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
Plasma burns or hell a brute spike cut off. just think of the story to your trooper and it will be amazing.
I've done mechanical damage and plasma scarring but spikes? Brilliant.

CrimsonViper97

On the same train of though, one might be able to make some small needler spikes out of that white furniture foam and use led's and paint to make them glow. Resin would look a little better but you wouldn't want anyone to get poked.