ODST Lobby (Trooper's/ODST Variants)-(Thread Links)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skullboy,

Excellent job applying my suggestion it looks great, and I think now there's a whole new dimension to the thread that lends equally to the side of a show thread and now a learning tool as well!

Again great job and keep up the good work!!

*Ahem*
Sorry, but I couldn't help but notice that my ODST is down as WIP, when it has in fact been completed :)
If you could change that, I'd appreciate it!

HEY SKULLBOY!

I can now be classified as DONE my good sir!!!

Thanks in advance for changing it over. And go check it out tell me what you think man!!

cheers!

Honestly, I thought of it, because I was doing exactly what I said, I put the finishing touches on my armor, for reference. Anywho I'm glad you like the idea, I'm just glad I could help.

Hey guys :) I'll do the adding later.. I have somewhere to go to.... sorry for the late notice. i can't open the site few days ago.. so I'll edit bearman's link Ill add your builds later on when i come back

No problem Skullboy!

It's not life or death of any of us i'm sure lol. As it it you are doing a great job of keeping the page up anyway!

Keep u the good work!

Hey guys!

So I just got back from some Fiberglass Factory to get some supplies and probably work on my armor this week or the next... and I already updated the list :p check it out and post a reply if you want something changed on your link..

Thanks Bear dude :)
I'm..... somehow doing this for my own sake... you know.. helping feels so good if people appreciate it :D I'm sure you know how it feels..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back