ODST Lobby (Trooper's/ODST Variants)-(Thread Links)

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's awesome good work skullboy! i haven't updated mine in a while I'm current back at school but i'll be updating soon! good looks

Yo guys :) gud news for the ODST spartans out there (Reach). Im going to start posting Reach ODSTs :) since there's no new ODST trooper yet that is not on this list. :) Hit this thread up for your links

Yo Guys! :) If Any Spartan with ODST variants want to share their threads here, It's Available now! just post your links here. ONLY ODSTs, CUSTOMIZED ODSTs, AND ODST VARIANTS OF REACH

BTW I posted Bexi's Armor up :)

Hey Skullboy,

Just an idea, it might be a good idea to classify each build as WIP or Finished. This way anyone looking into the lobby for reference material can narrow down their search. Like if they just want to see finished ODST for reference pics or if they want to look at in progress builds to get ideas they can do that.

Anyway just and idea :)

Haha no problem man,

I honestly thought of it because i was doing just what I said, looking for reference as i put the finishing touches on my armor. Anywho glad you like the idea, I'm just happy i could help.

Once again great job with this thread, its looking good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back