Odst Tarkov Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
The magnetic back is a good idea :)

I was going to bolt each individual piece to my vest but i might try something like that too :)

Keep up the good work!

Cheers guys, as ive said this is sorta on hold at the moment as im trying my hand at a helmet. Ive had a bt of left over rondo that ive used on one of the gauntlets and I have managed to connect all the back armour together so if I can get a picture I'll post it up later for you.

Welsh

update time, although a small one.

Found some great stuff i thought i could use to connect my back sections, and it worked out really well. The stuff i used is like a foamie but with a magnetic backing on it, this makes it very strong and very flexable.

The colour goes well with the grey of the armour if i say so myself :p

SDC10707.jpg

Close up of the joint.

SDC10722.jpg

And a look at the back at how i connected it. The piece was hot glued on and so far looks to be holding well.

SDC10723.jpg

Shaymin sky: I did remove the foamie after the sanding was complete, the stuff that looks wet is just spot putty. Cheers for the compliment

Thanks for looking,

welsh

if you look closly at the back they have screws or kind of a push pin atached to each of the corners of the seperate back plates. this is what i am planning on doing just possibly with black ripstop fabric. but this is just a sugestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back