Odst Weta Landfall Ver. Pep Armor By Skg & Crew

Status
Not open for further replies.
chestsplit.jpg

heres a pic of the split

SprayNoob said:
oooo. Does that mean, the torso will maybe/be split?

I dont think SKG and the rest of the crew are going to update the file (unless I missed that somewhere). I think it's something your supposed to split yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
dont think there going to do it. its better this way so you can get everything all lined up, so when you get to that point it will be easier to line up when you put it on

I don't have time atm doods. If I do anything, I'll make another version of the torso with a shorter neck. I just have other things I'm working on :( Sorry! Link is right as well, may be better for people to split it themselves.

splitting is really easy to do everyone. I had to split my Mark VI torso, belt, and shins in order to get them on. just split the ODST torso right on a pep fold at the neck. Use your discretion, but it's pretty obvious where the best split would be.

just to clarify:

so if you Are able to slip it on then it is too big and needs to be scaled down? It's hard to figure on a scaling for the ODST files. is there a reference point most people have found for the torso?
for example: the edges of the neckpiece should be within 1-2 inches of your neck (unless you have a thick neck)
(i dont know that. it's just an example)
are there points like that that a person with a correctly scaled neckpiece could share? 'twould be most helpful to me and others that I see asking about scaling the ODST files

As far as I can tell (with mine at least, and judging by references), if the shoulder area fits just to the inner part of your shoulders (in line with your armpits or so) then it fits. I'll try and draw up a diagram if I have time.

I did read the first post. it said the torso piece had to be scaled correctly for the rest to fit. and it gave an equation. I am 6'1" so I'd have to scale the piece up. However, the torso piece I peped for practice already fits over my head and it is the original scale. should I scale up like the equation says to or scale down so that the neck hole is smaller?

sorry if I am continuing in being an annoying noob

Nah you're not being annoying at all. It's just a weird phenomenon X( Not sure what to do to fix it. Sorry you'rehaving so much trouble.

im 6'3" and it doesnt fit over my head, but the rest when i cut does fit me....but im redoing it by scratch building it

SWEATNESS !!!!!!! I'm starting on it right now, about to start gluing. it's great, I really like it, I LUV ODSTs, they're awsome. It's great somebody had the brains to make the best characters.. THE ODSTs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back