**Official** Gundam Pepakura File Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can it be true that is really the Fabled rx-79 (G) ground, like from the 08th ms team, or this that a different Variation of the RX-78? I am very interested in if its the RX-79 (G).
gundam_wip_by_dragonrage_-d60gtsj.jpg
is a modified Rx-78 v2 using cereal boxes

Yes, Blertz and I have been working on the RX79[G] files for a while, most (if not all) of the files we have done should be in this thread

edit: also digging your RX-78

I have done the forearm, biceps, thighs, shins, and had started the boots but I have been unable to start doing a comple unfold of then since I am currently not at home. I will be able to start on them by at least tomorrow afternoon. I have also started the RX-79(G)'s machine gun that I had found from another group.

Right on , I'll try looking for some model frames for you both, I so thank you guys for all your work on this, this is one of my wishes to make an entire Ez8 squad

I'll have a treat done by sometime this week.

Edit: finally been able to wrok on some things. Heres a Teaser.

screen_zps044896fe.png

My computer just throw a pile of dog dung at me and deleted all my pdo, obj, and 3ds files off my desktop and there not in the trash either. the only files i managed to save was the EZ8 head that i was working on. the Machine gun for the RX-79(G) and a assorted weapon 3ds file.

forearm done:
http://www.4shared.com/file/fJezjPRA/Ground_Gundam_Forearm.html

btw, if people haven't noticed, I am doing these on legal sized paper (8.5x14) You can get legal sized cardstock off of amazon, i recommended it if your printer can do it, saves sheets and allows for less pieces

edit: switched the forearm file i had uploaded. I realized I had scaled it a little on the large size. Won't really know until it is built though

Awesome thread you guys have going here. MS 08th Squad is one of my favorite Gundam series.

Out of curiosity, does anyone have unlocked PDO files to Aile Strike or any other Strike variants? I've found a few files online, but they can only be viewed by Pepakura Viewer and aren't scaled for costume.

There are some on the 3D warehouse list but they dont look very good to me. Im a huge gundam fan, been so fince at least 1997 or so been collecting the model kits since about the same time. Current count is around 120ish. Have both Unicorn modes and Banshee modes along with other from same timeline. I am looking into some ripping programes for an old computer i have sitting around that im going to use it for. Prob going to take me at least 2-4 weeks to get the hang of that before i have one complete.

There are some on the 3D warehouse list but they dont look very good to me. Im a huge gundam fan, been so fince at least 1997 or so been collecting the model kits since about the same time. Current count is around 120ish. Have both Unicorn modes and Banshee modes along with other from same timeline. I am looking into some ripping programes for an old computer i have sitting around that im going to use it for. Prob going to take me at least 2-4 weeks to get the hang of that before i have one complete.

Hi BlertZ,

Any GAT-X105 Aile Strike or other Strike variants in your 3D warehouse list? I've never unfolded 3d models on pepakura before, but I'm willing to learn.

Thanks,
SabrX

I have been trying the get an old computer running to rip in-game models of some MS but I can do only so much with what I can find and know. The 3d warehouse is for sketchUp which is from google. Some files on there are ok but others look like crap. Not my ideal place to get some models from. Currently working on a ps2 emulator to get my old Gundam seed never ending tomorrow ripped up for the models since I can't get seed stuff from other location on the net.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back