**Official** Gundam Pepakura File Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually didn't think to measure my chest width wise, I'll have someone over sometime this week to work on their pep so that's where I'll get my help and try the chest scaling again this week. Id been measuring chest using height before. In any case defiantly taking a break today haha, thanks for the tip though.

Your welcome. The idea actually came to from doing my little sisters halo armor. I scaled each part of her armor to each part of her body using height measurements on her arms and legs and head, and measured the width of her chest and waist.

Definitely going to have to try and make a helmet... Any way you'd want to collab on a heavyarms or kotaku gundam from the Wing series?

Someone has gone in this project?.
I made the helmet, chest pad and shoulder pad but nevertheless turned out to be very small and find that size put, since I'm wrong resized. lol

Someone has gone in this project?.

Not sure what you mean

I made the helmet, chest pad and shoulder pad but nevertheless turned out to be very small and find that size put, since I'm wrong resized. lol

Yeah I had the same problems constantly resizing so I shelfed what I built so far until I finish a successful suit haha. Just needed a win before I go back to the scaling grind.

lol sorry, what happens is that I am from Mexico and my English is not very good, what he meant is that if someone made ​​progress in this project or have completed

lol sorry, what happens is that I am from Mexico and my English is not very good, what he meant is that if someone made ​​progress in this project or have completed

No hay problema con el español, soy Dominicana mí mismo. Hice el casco, los hombros y el arma muñeca, pero eso es todo lo que tengo hasta ahora. Vista la escala de algunas piezas de hasta 4 veces cada uno estaba muy cansado, así que decidí tomar un descanso de los Gundam Alex y un Halo 3 Spartan. Creo que estoy más lejos de los progresos-sabio en esto, pero los diseñadores originales están trabajando todavía en algunas cosas.

and a translation for you Spanish lite guys :)
"No problem with spanish, I am Dominican myself. I made the helmet, shoulders and wrist weapon but thats all I got so far. Having to scale some parts upto 4 times each was very tiring so I decided to take a break from the Alex Gundam and do a Halo 3 Spartan. I think I'm the farthest progress-wise on this one but the original designers are still working on a few things."

Wow pues llevas bastante, yo he hecho un casco pero quedo muy grande y necesito reescalarlo, tambien hice el pecho y estoy con las hombreras en este momento, la verdad es mi primer proyecto grande, solo habia hecho cascos de iron man y de halo pero nunca una armadura completa.

The translation also
Wow you wear it a lot, I've done a helmet but I am very big and need to resize, also I am with chest and shoulder pads at the moment, the truth is my first project, had made ​​only iron man helmets and halo but never in full armor.

Wow pues llevas bastante, yo he hecho un casco pero quedo muy grande y necesito reescalarlo, tambien hice el pecho y estoy con las hombreras en este momento, la verdad es mi primer proyecto grande, solo habia hecho cascos de iron man y de halo pero nunca una armadura completa.

No, no han terminado de construir, así que no usarlo. Está al lado de mi lista hasta el final, aunque antes del verano está fuera. En cuanto a la escala que le caben tienes que utilizar el Pepakura Designer para modificar la escala. Buena suerte y aunque si necesita más ayuda, sólo mi mensaje en lugar de esta página del foro.

The Deathscythe one has always been my favorite of the bunch. But I'm definitely excited for this thread and too watch where it goes :)

The Deathscythe one has always been my favorite of the bunch. But I'm definitely excited for this thread and too watch where it goes :)

I'm actually getting a craftrobo cutter in this week so Imma shift from my spartan armor back to this. I'm hoping more people work on this to though.

So dose anyone have any other pepakura gundam files...i mean other then the RX78. Iv'e been looing around the 405 and really ive just come up with nouting.

Would any one be up for the challenge of making pep files for Gundam Seed Orb Cagalli Yula Athha helmet and Mu La Flaga's Gundam Seed Earth Alliance Helmet? here are some links
http://images.wikia.com/paradisa/images/b/b1/Cagalli.jpg
http://www.cosplayisland.co.uk/file...a-athha-103549-eevaleena-preview-a1ba41a3.jpg

http://media.animegalleries.net/albums/userpics/47163/Mu La Flaga 01.jpg?=123
http://ikusagami.info/srww/images//screenshots/seed/cutin_mu.png
http://images.wikia.com/ggenworld/images/2/2f/Mu_La_Fraga_GS.png

Would be very grateful to anyone who takes a stab at these.
You will be credited for the work that you do :)

Limegreenjelly x

Honestly i would love to have these out, we are currently working on the actual Gundams themselves right now but maybe someone will see this and pick up the project. If no one does i would try posting in the pepakura request thread under the 3D Modeling area.

hey guys just got the Pep designer 3 and config with it.

doing that i cut the paper needed for the gundam RX-93 unfolded by Zero-Sama from 74 to 63

pm if u want the cutted version :D

I know this post is really old so I have a few questions. 1, are all the pieces for rx-93 available. 2, I would like to know if it is unfolded or not. If it is not unfolded I would still like the files if possible. Much help is appreciated thank you.

Azenace, sorry for not responding sooner to your questions. School has gotten to me enough that i haven't been able to reply to much on the forums.

In response to your questions: The RX-93 is fully available but it has not been unfolded all the way. The reason it has not even been distributed yet is because we are working on fixing some problems in the model to make them more pep friendly. Once all the fixes are made i would more than gladly share the raw files for people if you want. I just don't want to keep going back and updating it over and over after new things are fixed.

If you still want all the files i have on the RX-93 shoot me a PM and ill give you the link.

Hey guys, I had several full 3d files of gundums that really needed help before being pep ready. I lost them all when my hard drive dies... I had Sandrock, Shenlong, Deathscyth, Zaku II Epyon and a few others. Does anyone here have those?
I had found them here on the 405th before, but I'm not sure if I got them off a thread, or if I was able to have someone email them to me...

Thanks a ton

Does any one have a 3d file of the Gundam Wing Mobile Suit Tallgeese that is compatible with Pepakura Designer ? If so could you share it with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back