"Official" Halo 4 Model Request Thread >Modelers Look Here<

Status
Not open for further replies.

IRSHCWGRL

HALO 4 PEPAKURA REQUEST THREAD

READ THIS FIRST
It is getting very tiresome looking at all of these requests throughout the site. This thread is meant to keep these requests organized! If you would like a model from Halo 4, (no other game) post here by following this outline and general guidelines:

Base Format:

-Official Armor/Model Name
-Useful Reference pictures (Front/side/back/top/bottom/details)
-Links to other references
-Other useful comments about the model/specific requests

DON'T Post...
-A one text line request for a model
-A duplicate request, whether it be a repeat of yours, or someone else request.
-A request of a file that already has been made, if you can't find one, look around the forum
here:http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/34303-Halo-4-Pepakura-(Files-within)
here:http://www.405th.com/forumdisplay.php/28-3D-Modeling
or here: 405th Pepakura Database
If you still cant find it then make a request
-Rush our modelers, they have they're time too. They are most likely working, doing homework, or playing Halo 4 like the rest of us. They need not be pestered, their work is for free after all.
-Only One Big Angled View

Helpful:
original.jpg

Not Helpful By Itself:
halo4armor.png

These generic pictures are nice for showing what you mean, but they DO NOT provide enough reference for model-making. As stated earlier side, front, back, top views are very useful. Try not to post unless you have these.

Please understand these guidelines to keep this thread neat and clean, it keeps things organized and helps people see what has and hasn't been modeled.

Thanks,

-That guy who just splattered you

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree, does anyone know if the screenshot to waypoint online system is functional? I think since we can say that these are the defaults, these would be Recruit Pieces.

MP_SPARTAN_Scanner_helmet.jpg

This was posted in the H4 pepakura thread. Was also being requested by a few people. I'm no expert at modeling but I think this should suffice. Also, personally, I'd like to see this modeled with the scanner as a separate attachment for functionality purposes.

Halo 4 MkVI variant

Hey all,

A buddy and myself are interested in a model and Pep of the Halo 4 rendition of the MkVI chest, Shins/knee guards , and thigh pieces.

Torso: MKVI
Thigh: MkVI
Shin/knee guard: MkVI

Anyone else interested?

I will try to get multiple angle pictures and correct accessory labels soon.

*Edit: Attempting to model these parts myself; if you have reference pictures of this variant please PM me with a link. Cheers!

x86i4.jpg

I don't exactly have an image ( due to iPad ) but the halo 4 zealot armor would be nice.
Chest
Helmet
Feet armor
Thigh armor

The shoulders and hand plate I can model.

I am waiting patiently for the files to be released as I completely understand the time and effort it takes to release one of these models. As such, to help ease the burden, I am offering my skills to help unfold. I know going through all the stages can be tiresome, and if it makes it easier for other modelers, I'm there for you. Otherwise, keep up the amazing work and I look forward to seeing what gets released!

EDIT:

decided to scratch build it myself. won't learn anything by leeching off others. sorry for the unnecessary post

Scanner helm with the "box" on top peped separately so someone can choose to add it or not.( or have it move )
Same as croc co no pics sorry iPads are silly sometimes

I already posted this on the first page along with reference pictures. :p

from the sides it looks a bit like a cross between chief and caters helmets, the attachment shouldnt be too hard to pep but the helmet will be

hope you find a modeler

I am waiting patiently for the files to be released as I completely understand the time and effort it takes to release one of these models. As such, to help ease the burden, I am offering my skills to help unfold. I know going through all the stages can be tiresome, and if it makes it easier for other modelers, I'm there for you. Otherwise, keep up the amazing work and I look forward to seeing what gets released!

good on ya zombie, nice to see people lending hands ( sounds odd saying that to someone called "zombie"grim)

if the piece is a simple, non helmet file , i can try my best at unfolding too! just pm me

Kinda funny to see my pic in the bad example section in the first post xD I wasnt actually wanting people to try modeling armor off of it, it was just to show how all the pieces I requested would look together. As soon as 343 decides to let us have our screenshots then I will have some actual pics for modeling.

Kinda funny to see my pic in the bad example section in the first post xD I wasnt actually wanting people to try modeling armor off of it, it was just to show how all the pieces I requested would look together. As soon as 343 decides to let us have our screenshots then I will have some actual pics for modeling.

Haha don't worry about it. It should be up now, ive seen pictures on facebook of some screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back