Official pepakura scaling thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the "Scale Up/Down by specifying value" button in the 2d window? Is this for a Pepakura Version 3? I'm just having problems because my MK VI feet are WAY too big!!! :eek

I have a size 9.5/10 Woman's shoe if that helps...

Saber said:
Where is the "Scale Up/Down by specifying value" button in the 2d window? Is this for a Pepakura Version 3?

This feature is available in Pep Designer but not in Viewer.

EDIT: If you have Pep Designer 3, go to 2DPatternWindow --> Change the Scale of Development --> Specify the Scale.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just made the VROGY Hd hand plate from the wiki index and it was huge. im slim and 6'2" how should i scale these suckers???

Hey guys, I'm new here and have read pretty much everything there is to read on scaling up the pep files but there's controversy about how it all fits so I was wondering if someone could scale me up?

I'm roughly 6' 2"

Weigh 155 lbs.

about a 30" waist

size 12.5 to 13 shoe

chest is about 34" to 35"

I recently printed and cut a full scale MC Mark VI helmet (cuz i didn't know about scaling... lol go figure) and I'm pretty sure that will be too big once it's fully glued and stuff. Any help would be much obliged :lol

EDIT: and by full scale i mean 30.342 or whatever master chief's size is

Macattack64 said:
Are you talking about the HD MKVI standard handplate? or is it about a different armor handplate?

i believe its that standard HD one.

REALLY REALLY REALLY NEED HELP! all this scaling does not apply to all the new HD parts and stuff is getting messed up The hand plate scale is around 48 which seemed to work so i made the right shoulder at 51 and it is tiny!!! can someone please shine light on what scale to put the HD armor in for a 6 foot person of skinny build. The numbers will be used by hundreds!

This is probably a stupid question, but I don't know WHERE to scale the files. I know the math and such, but how do I apply it to the pep file? I can't find it. :unsure

ok i just started my armor today and this whole scaling thing i dont know where to do it. i have pepakura viewer 3 if that helps. wheredo i set everything is it in the settings? or what?

I was wondering if you knew how to scale the Gears or War torso? lol

I have Major Pains Fenix Breastplate Revised and the current scale is 25.814359

Ive tried pictures but im not 100% sure.

Im about 172cm (5.6 ft) tall

Arright,

This is one problem that cannot be fixed by Xtreme tactics awesome tut. I have a mac, and as it is already known it is pretty darn difficult to run pepakura on a mac.

I was hoping that somebody would be able to scale the robogenisis mark VI files, and convert them to PDF format so I can print them. I know that this is asking quite a bit, but I would be very grateful if someone would do this.

I am 71 inches tall (5.9 feet)

Thanks,

Devious

Hey i was wondering if any one figured ouy how to scale the shoe size and calfs... i seem to be having issues with that. any help would be great.

can someone pm me exactly HOW to scale it like where this "scale" option even is im just starting on even trying out making armors and i thought it would be a fun hobby to get into so im total epic noob at this and would appreciate some major help.

Thank You

btw Im 5'8" and im not sure if my calculation was correct i got like 25.99 something

beefhat said:
can someone pm me exactly HOW to scale it like where this "scale" option even is im just starting on even trying out making armors and i thought it would be a fun hobby to get into so im total epic noob at this and would appreciate some major help.

Thank You

btw Im 5'8" and im not sure if my calculation was correct i got like 25.99 something

I don wonna sound like a Jerk. But Theres a Epic Tutorial which will answer almost EVERYTHING and people are still asking questions? lol

hi sorry if i shouldnt be posting in here but im new and i saw pepakura so i thought to post in here, i want to make a master chief costume so what pepakura program do i download, i went to the website and saw that there were a few to choose from such as designer, viewer ect. ect.. so i was wondering what one to download.

thasnks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back