Ohio Members?

Status
Not open for further replies.
/raises hand

Anyone in N.E. Ohio? Cleveland area? I'd love to team up and get things done. If we had 5 guys working on stuff together...that'd be awesome.

We need to make some kind of bad ass squad/faction name asap. I definitely go the idea from team Phoenix, but I'm trying to go state wide!!!! We should all meet in the middle some where!!!!

We need to make some kind of bad ass squad/faction name asap. I definitely go the idea from team Phoenix, but I'm trying to go state wide!!!! We should all meet in the middle some where!!!!

I'm thinking something related to Ohio State maybe? They have a team that everyone around here knows and roots for. It's the only thing people in the whole state have in common. Not "The Buckeye's" that's for sure. Maybe a play on the Scarlet and Grey? Some kind of Silver armor patch with bullet holes and blood pouring out of them? Grey armor, scarlet blood? The state of Ohio as the background? Humm I like it. Armor, and blood. An interesting metaphore there. Take the words "scarlet & grey" , find the latin term and use that on the emblem.

The Cardinal is the state bird? I don't know man..hard to find something that represents the whole state and isn't lame as well lol. Here's what I came up with in about 15 mins-
Ohio%20Emblem%20concept%201.JPG

Added all of you Ohio guys as contacts and sent out requests as well. I'd love to see an Ohio team get formed up. It's funny, because ?? two days ago? I made a noob forum post about the same thing. Hummmm..we could be founding members of the first Ohio battalion/team interesting.

It has certainly been discussed before, more than once. It would certainly be neat to see something come to fruition, seeing as how I've been involved in all of those discussions. It may need to be looked as regional groups within the state. As we all know, Ohio is not a huge state, but a 4 to 5 hour drive across the state is going to be pretty difficult for a lot of people. If something DOES indeed develop from this, I would be more than happy to host things over on my side of the state.

-Matt

It has certainly been discussed before, more than once. It would certainly be neat to see something come to fruition, seeing as how I've been involved in all of those discussions. It may need to be looked as regional groups within the state. As we all know, Ohio is not a huge state, but a 4 to 5 hour drive across the state is going to be pretty difficult for a lot of people. If something DOES indeed develop from this, I would be more than happy to host things over on my side of the state.

-Matt

Lol. It's funny, because I have lived in Ohio and the Cleveland area for most of my life..and never even heard of the towns some of you guys are from or have listed as locations. You guys must be out in the country a bit eh?
Seeing as how no one has stepped up and laid claim to the Cleveland region, I will do so NOW! (of course this may not be true and others may have tried, but I see no evidence of that anywhere.)
As of this moment I will be forming and recruiting for an, unofficial at the moment due to pending 405th founding members / organization officer approval, Cleveland chapter of the 405th.
Everything is obviously in the initial stages and will take some time.
Get in early and be part of things as they grow.
Once I start something, it's on for good.

Looks pretty good. Only other symbolic thing I can think of is the buckeye, lol. Oddly enough, the bullet hole closest to the cardinal (the one surrounded by so much blood), is pretty much right where I live, lol. To be as specific as I can, pretty much right where the top of the hole is.

Looks pretty good. Only other symbolic thing I can think of is the buckeye, lol. Oddly enough, the bullet hole closest to the cardinal (the one surrounded by so much blood), is pretty much right where I live, lol. To be as specific as I can, pretty much right where the top of the hole is.

Nice. It's just a rough idea though. I'd like to see something done with a little more skill...but along the same lines. I am by no means a skilled P.S. artisan. I'm sure someone is capable of doing a much better job.
Still though, add me to your contacts list.
T.

Nice. It's just a rough idea though. I'd like to see something done with a little more skill...but along the same lines. I am by no means a skilled P.S. artisan. I'm sure someone is capable of doing a much better job.
Still though, add me to your contacts list.
T.
Not to tute my own horn, but I've had some logo design experience. I'll see what I can come up with, and post a couple of ideas in a day or so. Can't guarantee I'll be able to come up with something anybody will like, but I'll give it a try.

Would have gotten this up here yesterday, but was busy with family stuff. It's a bit rough (still getting used to gimp), but for a wip it isn't too bad. What do you guys & gals think?

ohiologowip.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back