ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steppingwolf

ok I know I'v put up alot of threads but and ppl say to read the stickies and I do but its hard for me thme to read I'm dislecsic

Not to be mean, but if you can't read the stickies, how are you supposed to read members replies to your topics telling you how to do what you want to learn to do?

Yes but if you have difficulty reading the stickies, would you not also have difficulty reading the replies that people gave you on how to make armor? Because in your threads you asked very general questions which would take large bodies of text to explain, so I am just confused on how you would be able to read that large body of text but not the ones already written and placed in the stickied threads.

What's the difference between not being able to read stickies and reading people's replies? You're gonna get the same response either way...

Also, making a whole new thread just to point out you have a learning disability.... kind of pointless... Waste of internet.....

Good luck man...

Everything you need is easy to get ahold of at any store. Most likely because paper, glue, cardboard, and scissors are pretty common. Not to mention paint.

Seriously please tell me you didnt just go on ebay and buy one of those "Halo suit blueprints" kits. All those are are printed pepakura files, and those are free. So if you got one of those you got scammed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back