Oklahoma Master Chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just ordered the smooth-on cast 300, (liquid plastic). Has anyone had bad results or wouldnt recommend it for hardining the peps?

Finished the RIGHT boot! Now just to do the COD and Left Leg! haaaha
IMG_0396.jpg
[/IMG]

You have WAY more patience that I do. I downloaded that chest piece, but once I saw how many pieces there were in it, I went with the standard definition.

From cut to final glue, how many hours did it take you to do the chest? And what did you use to cut? Scissors? Exacto knife?

are you talking bout my e.o.d chest?
it took me about 8 hours with no break, i used a pair of scissors to cut it out,
and the reason i want to use an HD chest is cuz it has all the details in it already and i would just have to fold it

Didn't get anything pepped last night but instead i scourged all the lines for what is left. Hopefully, this will speed up whats left!

What do you call a person with one leg that works at I-Hop..................... ILean!

And here's ILean........

IMG_0399.jpg
[/IMG]

Sry to post as a reply but the other link wan't available. Here's where I got tonight, will be finished pepping TOMORROW!
P9070459.jpg
[/IMG]
Also got my visor this weekend! It's actually a silver mirror, room gives it a goldish tint
P9070464.jpg

Everything that needs to be resined this weekend!
IMG_0407.jpg

Oh and just a pic of what Chief looks like now!
Fully PEPPED!
IMG_0406.jpg

Everything look proportional?

Kendra wanting to play with the sword! LOL....

IMG_0417.jpg

Everything has one section resined! dry....then next section

everything looks great, we are gearing up the the KSU-OSU game up here...we win...you paint i KSU Power Cat on ur armor (not on the butt) yall win I paint a OSU Cowboy on mine...

everything looks great, we are gearing up the the KSU-OSU game up here...we win...you paint i KSU Power Cat on ur armor (not on the butt) yall win I paint a OSU Cowboy on mine...

I'll take that bet! But if pigs do fly and KSU pulls it off.....I wont paint it on till after HALOween.
Hope you have alot of ORANGE paint! hahaa
I looked thru your threads and couldnt find your armor....did i just miss it or somethin?

That looks awesome ! I'm in Edmond,OK and just started my armor .

Im just down I-35 in Moore, OK! And hope to see some of your work soon! Know what armor your going to do yet?

Looking Pretty Awesome! You pep nice an clean :D How you plan to harden it? FibreGlassing or Rondo?

Thank you! I plan to resin outside then inside then smooth cast the inside. I think smooth cast is similar to rondo but prolly lighter??
BTW, your Jorge is look'n sweeeeet! Looks like you have started to bondo some of it....is there alot of sanding?

I'll take that bet! But if pigs do fly and KSU pulls it off.....I wont paint it on till after HALOween.
Hope you have alot of ORANGE paint! hahaa
I looked thru your threads and couldnt find your armor....did i just miss it or somethin?

mine is also a wip, you are alot farther along than mine, I just havent posted pics as I have been working on two sets at the same time, one for me and one for my son...Pigs Fly? wow!!! you didnt hear about last weeks game huh! I understand that Oklahoma is backwoods but I know you have computers unless you are posting on here through some sort of mind control thingy...lol

Just in case you need to make a stencil or something...

kstateheader.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back