Oklahoma Master Chief

Status
Not open for further replies.

dericrw

Jr Member
Hi everyone,
I have been wondering around on this awesome site for almost a month now and appreciate all the help yall have offered. I have started to build a suit in hopes of finishing it for HALOween.....

Well here is what i have pepped so far and hopefully I can post more soon!

IMG_0381.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0369.jpg

It took me 3 weeks. I work from 8 to 5 each day and out of town on weekends. Lots of late nights!

The chest is hd by Flyingsquirrel

You have WAY more patience that I do. I downloaded that chest piece, but once I saw how many pieces there were in it, I went with the standard definition.

From cut to final glue, how many hours did it take you to do the chest? And what did you use to cut? Scissors? Exacto knife?

With that many HD pieces already pepped... I'd say you have an excellent start!
Yea.. those HD pieces can take up a lot of paper and a lot of TIME. Good pepping!

Hope to see more. Keep up the good work.

Cheers!

You have WAY more patience that I do. I downloaded that chest piece, but once I saw how many pieces there were in it, I went with the standard definition.

From cut to final glue, how many hours did it take you to do the chest? And what did you use to cut? Scissors? Exacto knife?

Pepping has tested my patience several times! The chest took me somewhere around 25 hrs. Took two days with the help of my fiancee, using scissors and exacto.

This is great looking pep work, This HD chest is the exact reason i bought a craftrobo there was no way i was gonna cut that out by hand lol :)

Looking back I kinda wish I had a craft robo.....but I got a Fiancee instead HAHAA!

Color Scheme is still uncertain but leaning towards maybe a flat black, dont know why?

QUESTION:
I plan on resigning the outside of the pep and using smooth cast 300 for the inside. Has anyone had any bad experience with smooth cast? Any secret tricks would be appreciated!

Update soon!

A lil lovin for Chief!
IMG_0383.jpg
[/IMG]

Test fit for right leg
IMG_0387.jpg
[/IMG]

Where I' currently stand.....
IMG_0392.jpg

Hopefully I can do the boot or COD piece tonight.......

that looks good...but...I think your fiancee should model it for you, her legs look better than yours...lol...seriously though it looks great, are you gonna go with a gold visor? flat black with silver visor would look awesome IMO...

that looks good...but...I think your fiancee should model it for you, her legs look better than yours...lol...seriously though it looks great, are you gonna go with a gold visor? flat black with silver visor would look awesome IMO...

Haha, I'll see if she's interested in modeling! I like the idea of black and silver too! Thanks for the input!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back