Oklahoma Master Chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just some photos....

IMG_0636.jpg

IMG_0637.jpg

IMG_0638.jpg

I've heard it was supposed to be a recoils supresser. But i always just figured it was a counter balance. Or maybe even just housing for a lazer sight?

Wow this is a great build dude! The red LEDs with the black look really striking. Dare I say it, you might have created the Knightrider tribute MKVI armor ;)

How did you secure the face shield in place? I like that method of using bondo to fill in the gaps when you have your face sheild installed.

Nice suit dude, looks really cool. I have a question actually, how did you print out the barrel for the sniper rifle. cause im thinking of doin one myself but it takes up about two pieces of paper length-wise and I cant split it horizontaly like I need to. So I was just curious

Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the plain...!

Anthems aside, this is one amazing build. The sniper rifle looks fantastic and really complements the Mk VI.

Hey 405th........ I have spent the last few months working on another pep build and thought I would share it with yall. It's not another Halo rendition but Iron Man.

IMG_0205.jpg

Bitchin!!!!!!! That looks pretty slick!! Got WIP pics? IM is my next build too, this def makes me stoked to start building!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back