Operation Halo Started

Status
Not open for further replies.

sylar520

well guys after my first attempt at making a bondo odst helmet became a bust i decided to learn from my mistakes and try again!...i have started the pep model and am almost finished with it...sorry i don't have a camera but if i do get the chance i will post some pics...this is a group porject between me my cousin a friend and my brother for next halloween...my cousin and i plan on dawning odst amor and my friend recon and my brother hayabusa!...i will try to keep updated on all projects...

well wish us luck guys!

sylar520 said:
well guys after my first attempt at making a bondo odst helmet became a bust i decided to learn from my mistakes and try again!...i have started the pep model and am almost finished with it...sorry i don't have a camera but if i do get the chance i will post some pics...this is a group porject between me my cousin a friend and my brother for next halloween...my cousin and i plan on dawning odst amor and my friend recon and my brother hayabusa!...i will try to keep updated on all projects...

well wish us luck guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex spartan177 said:
Pics or It didnt Happen

never post something without pics

The most commonly used saying on this thread. gotta love it :D

Last edited by a moderator:
i will keep that in mind and i will post a pic as soon as i get a hold of a camera which i hope will be soon!

that was the plan from the beginning since i'm not completely done with the pep...don't worry i'll try and post pics as i can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back