Other Costumes We want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloodl3tt3r said:
ahhh runescape... the MMO for little kids. Used to play it. got bored in 2 weeks
you probly got bored because u like just started out and u weren't a member its not as fun when your a noob (cause you die a lot and im only 14 im probly youngest 1 here 2 :cautious:

Last edited by a moderator:
xalener said:
CYLON CENTURIAN!!! (from the New BSG series)

I have to admit, I'd feel pretty badass waking around like a 'new' centurian...wow they scare me :[ Imagine being able to turn your hands into guns though...sweet!

My pop, (being a bit of a Trekie) made him and my mum Star Trek costumes for a fancy dress 'do (she hated every minute of it). Cringy, I know. I'd show you the pics if I was allowed. =(

Out of order: Dr. Doom, Deadpool, Casey Jones, Hobgoblin (especially if he's goinbg to be in the new spiderman movie I want to make one before the idea gets too unoriginal) and all kinds of stuff from 40k. Has anyone gotten started on any 40k armor yet?

I've also wanted to do a Dr. Doom. I have the helmet, and cape. Just have to make the actual armor. Also a Boba Fett would be cool.

I'm surprised that it hasn't come up yet, but I guess I'll throw it out there:

dead-space-pics-20080519112100580_640w.jpg

Dead Space's Isaac Clarke.

Haven't been on for a while and last time I was talking about doing a Panzer Cop suit (from Jin Roh). But Dead Space just came out (best game of the year BTW) and while I thought about doing Isaac Clarke's suit before I kind of dropped it. But after getting a really good look at the armor I've decided that this will be my first project. After I get a new laptop, though. I'll begin posting progress when I start.

I would personally want all the armor/suits from Tom Clancy's EndWar. but i would take any Spetsnaz Guard Brigade armor. btw the S.G.B. is Russia.

I am currently working on a couple of costumes myself. I am working on Frodo Baggins from LoTR, and the Penguin from Batman 1966.

Anyway, I have literally 9,000 costumes I want. But the WOLVERINE Hugh Jackman is the one I want the most. But since I look just like Jack Black and Kevin Smith had a baby. So, no Logan for me. hahahaha

Only thing I don't like about Wolverine is the thickness of the blades.
If I had designed them, I'd do something more elegant (more like the comics?)

Like this :D

[attachment=9399:clawz.jpg]

I have wanted to do a prince zuko from avatar, when he has his hair, Iam not too big on bald caps and top knots....it would be fun to do my face in burn scar makeup

odst-058 said:
Not to rain on this topic, but...uber necro post? It has been almost 31 weeks since the last post on this thats about 7.5 months. Just a heads up man.

Uh-oh... necro post, indeed :rolleyes

Please always check the date of the last reply posted in any thread you read. If it's been inactive for more than thirty days (which this one clearly has), it's better not to post.

Necro-posting is frowned upon by the Admin/Mod group, and if continued can result in minor or severe disciplinary action (ie. view-only access, suspension, banning).

The only exception to this rule is if the OP (Original Poster) has an update to add to the topic. Since it's their thread, and it's in relation to the topic, that is allowable.

If not, then it's best not to bump up these sort of threads.

Not trying to be an @$$ or anything, fellas. Just some friendly advice ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back