Other Costumes We want

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to get my hands on the pep files for GARO The Golden Makai Knight if any exsited which sadly enough their is none atm. Here is a picture of him.
[attachment=9990:garo_06.jpg]

Also It would be freaking awsome if someone would know where to find any of these 3 Kamen riders pep files too, and not Hakos.

FAIZ
[attachment=9991:280px_Ka...iderFaiz.jpg]

KABUTO
[attachment=9992:kabuto1.jpg]

KNIGHT
[attachment=9993:$ht00074.jpg]

Last edited by a moderator:
Necroed once again by a noob. Oh well, might as well add what armors and costumes I'd like before it gets locked.

Warhammer 40K Space Marine (Chapter other than Ultramarines, although they are badasses)
Warhammer 40K Imperial Guardsman (not decided which unit yet)
Zeon Mobil Suit (maybe a Zaku or Gouf Custom from 08th MS Team)
Zeon infantryman
ODST suit

Those are off the top of my head. There are more, but I can't think of them.

BTW, welcome aboard raalgon!

complete armour/suit of ironman pls, i've got the helmet,hehe.... but i can't just wear it like that without the armour/suit... pls someone come up with armour of Ironman...

if there os already existing pep files for ironman suits, pls post link...

thank you very much guys and to all members of 405th....

When I finish my MK VI getup I told my 7 yr old daughter I would build her one(no hd stuff, lord). When I finish that I'm going to do Boba Fett, and maybe a Ghostbusters proton pack next.

choji Suitengu from speed grapher

speedgrapher22e6oi.jpg

chouji_suitengu.jpg

427171805_332176231c.jpg

I would like to build a frame for the wings to go under the coat so the wings expand from under the coat

Liq said:
When I finish my MK VI getup I told my 7 yr old daughter I would build her one(no hd stuff, lord). When I finish that I'm going to do Boba Fett, and maybe a Ghostbusters proton pack next.

Save this site http://www.gbfans.com

There are equipment plans and an active forum.

Whew, good to see this thread is thriving again, didn't want to get tagged for necro-ing. Anyway, I know it's not possible with pep but if someone were to construct an Octocamo Suit worn by Old Snake in MGS4, that'd be badass. Maybe posting a tutorial to guide the rest of us would be possible.. *drool*...

and yes, I am aware that a Raiden suit is being made. Not really the same, but pretty awesome anyway.

Armors I would like to create after my Halo Multiplayer Spartan would be:

03_AALIYAH_Armored_Core_4_by_RtotheYO.jpg

An Armored Core of my own design

XXXG-01H2K.G.GIF

Gundam Heavy Arms Custom

mbf-p02.jpg

Gundam Astray Red Frame (+1 extra Gerbera Straight like the preorder perfect grade kit that I have)

And...

NeonGenesisEvangelion012209.jpg

Evangelion Unit 00 (After Testing is complete)

Ooo Evangellion would be awesome! I think Elder Armor for 40K and I agree Space Marines other than Ultra Marines... Terminators and Eldar Striking Scorpions too... Too many good suits too little time!

chwbcc said:
Ooo Evangellion would be awesome! I think Elder Armor for 40K and I agree Space Marines other than Ultra Marines... Terminators and Eldar Striking Scorpions too... Too many good suits too little time!

To add to this ID have to say some kind of Tau Fire warrior, I have seen it done and looked amazing, gun all all were top quality.

You know a good BSG Viper pilot would be Frak'n awesome, too.

I'm not a big Tau fan... They are like expansion teams in football. Added for no good reason!

Sisters of Battle on the other hand are the exception. Chicks with guns rule!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back