Papasmurf's ( W.i.p.) M6C/socom (Molded Parts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks great! I don't know how i missed this thread before! I think it is a huge compliment that it looks so much like Lee's, a: it shows the accuracy of both builds, 2: it demonstrates that you have exceptional skills, like those we worship so much in Lee, and finally: it tells me I am completely jealous and I need, I need, I want, I want! Seriously, looks great, a fantastic build. I would love a PM if you do mold it and are going to make some pulls available.

ok its been a while since an update. I have been working on a different project which i will show everyone later on.

here are some pics of what i have done so far i got some of the engraving in, also other details in too. At the start i said i might let someone cast it but now I dont want to let my baby go so i have decided to mold it myself. im sorry if i got anybodies hopes up i just cant do i... its like my baby lol

4152129701_5bd10759ff_o.jpg

4152126577_7b2295cfc5_o.jpg

4152124317_87063c9540_o.jpg

4152883900_bde1fddb6d_o.jpg

im almost ready to start molding if everything good right i should finish molding before the end of the week.

thank you everybody for all your compliments

Dude it's lookin good I am having trouble looking for a pep for that pistol though I admit it is more me finding the time to look for it lol however I am working on a mp7 conversion kit ti the odst smg It might not look the best but here is the forum that I posted on

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=22603&st=60

it has pictures of what I am doing with the mp7

also I am willing to trade something for the pistol mold you have that would be awesome message me when you can

that is the coolest thing ever!! thank you very much for the nomination!!! you know when i first saw the thread for WIP of the week i said to myself it would make my year if i got nominated. i guess all the hard work did pay off but i think it was all the praying and the crossing of fingers that did it.. lol thanks again i for the nomination. i will be posting an update soon of some of the parts i have molded. cheersss!!!

here is a small update

well i started mold some of the part here are some pics.

so far i got the flashlight/laser housing with all the buttons,the handle guard and the mag release button

4177132113_e0351ac8d4_o.jpg

4177129507_66a39dc805_o.jpg

4177172907_7bb209ca0f_o.jpg

4177171201_902163f8d4_o.jpg

4177930260_e07a8d6ed5_o.jpg

This is very amazing and because poplar and balsa wood are my favorite woods a wood that is inbetween the two must be sent from the masterchief himself. Also how did you get your skill/where can I find some.

yes it has moving parts it can do everything but shoot a bullet.

i´ll list of all the moving parts

- the trigger

- the slide

- the slide lock

- the on/off button for the laser ( which is on the side)

- the on/off button for the flash light ( which is underneath)

- the magazine can hold like 5 bullets and is spring loaded

the whole gun can be broken down into smaller parts

the breakdown is like this

1. the trigger guard

2. the grip

3. the magazine

3.1 main body

3.2 magazine cover

3.3 spring

3.4 push up block ( the thing that pushes the bullet up)

4. the top of the slide

5. front part of the slide

6. bottom part of the slide

6.1 bottom of slide

6.2 trigger with spring

6.3 slide lock

6.4 magazine release button

7. the extended muzzle part

8. the laser/flashlight attachment

8.1 main laser/flashlight housing

8.2 laser/flashlight housing cover

8.3 on/off button for the laser ( which is on the side)

8.4 on/off button for the flash light ( which is underneath)

the whole thing is held together with one screw in the grip, two bolts to attach the extended part and two screws to hold the laser/flashlight housing assembly

I hope this answers your question Nox Umbra

and as for my skills they were pass on to me by the Masterchief himself ...lol

cheers

Papasmurf

I forgot one little thing the magazine release is a fully functioning part. lol

papasmurf said:

4039323696_b807ef09f3_o.jpg

thinking of making a mold but dont know yet might get someone else to do it. it anybody is up to it hit me up a pm.

Hey

I would be happy to do it for you!

I just need it in solidworks.

Other than that, no problem!

Last edited by a moderator:
papasmurf said:
here is a small update

well i started mold some of the part here are some pics.

so far i got the flashlight/laser housing with all the buttons,the handle guard and the mag release button

4177132113_e0351ac8d4_o.jpg

4177129507_66a39dc805_o.jpg

4177172907_7bb209ca0f_o.jpg

4177171201_902163f8d4_o.jpg

4177930260_e07a8d6ed5_o.jpg

These will be sold, right?

:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back