Papasmurf's ( W.i.p.) M6C/socom (Molded Parts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how I missed this thread....I love it when people come out with something like this!!!! This is a very awesome piece of work....and congrats on the front page nomination!!!!

well here is a small update of the electronics that is going in for the laser and flash light

just testing the circuit making sure everything is wired up right. everything is running as it should ready to go on a pcb.

4209238552_14e407d182_o.jpg

the set up i have here is a dual jk flop chip with two tact switches and 2 leds ( one led is a stand in for the laser)

i will be posting a vid later on in the week.

Image removed, watch the language

Next person to post one of these useless images without any substantial text gets a warn.

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks absolutely fantastic!!! I am looking forward to seeing what the rest of your pulls look like! So far they look super clean. I love that you have soo many functioning parts!

Alex spartan177 said:
Image removed, watch the language

Next person to post one of these useless images without any substantial text gets a warn.

???????

Anyway.....

Beast Job on the M6C. I was thinking of making a wooden shotgun myself and im going to take this as a proof of concept.

Fuzzy the Bear said:
???????Anyway.....Beast Job on the M6C. I was thinking of making a wooden shotgun myself and im going to take this as a proof of concept.

im glad i could help you. a wooden shotgun would be an awesome build!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back