Papasmurf's ( W.i.p.) M6C/socom (Molded Parts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

papasmurf

Jr Member
well i have been working on this for awhile it has been slow going since I'm doing this old school (chisels,coping saw,files,utility knife and a dremel)So for i have most of the major parts done. i still need to add alot of detail work and also need to clean up some stuff but for the most part im happy with what i got so far. i plan to add a laser and flash light with their respective buttons to turn them ON and OFF. also got a loadable clip in the works to hold 9mm bullets. im making it so that you can break down into smaller part because it so long this makes it easier to store and move around. well here are some pics of my work so far. I would love to hear what everybody thinks of what i got so far

4039323696_b807ef09f3_o.jpg

4039316900_ffe55af1d5_b.jpg

4039313264_1601997ae0_b.jpg

thinking of making a mold but dont know yet might get someone else to do it. it anybody is up to it hit me up a pm.

MY GOD!!!! WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?

This thing is looking fantastic. I would Say mold it, if this is as sweet as your frag when its finished it has to be molded

DreadMullet said:
MY GOD!!!! WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?

Indeed

This thing is looking fantastic. I would Say mold it, if this is as sweet as your frag when its finished it has to be molded

Agreed, it looks fantastic. I know I'd pounce on a sale of that thing in a flash.

Last edited by a moderator:
actually it is bass wood it a happy median between poplar and balsa wood. hopefully i will be posting and update soon :p

I do have an update and here it is

I have been filling in some dents and small imperfections in wood. Also making it smooth so the wood grain wont show through.

4076148641_6d7cd17411_o.jpg

4076901112_dd89b6c481_o.jpg

As you can see i still need to do the engraving here and there but for the most part it coming along great i think....lol

Will be starting on the electrical part as soon as my parts show up at my door step

papasmurf said:
well i have been working on this for awhile it has been slow going since I'm doing this old school (chisels,coping saw,files,utility knife and a dremel)So for i have most of the major parts done. i still need to add alot of detail work and also need to clean up some stuff but for the most part im happy with what i got so far. i plan to add a laser and flash light with their respective buttons to turn them ON and OFF. also got a loadable clip in the works to hold 9mm bullets. im making it so that you can break down into smaller part because it so long this makes it easier to store and move around. well here are some pics of my work so far. I would love to hear what everybody thinks of what i got so far

4039323696_b807ef09f3_o.jpg

4039316900_ffe55af1d5_b.jpg

4039313264_1601997ae0_b.jpg

thinking of making a mold but dont know yet might get someone else to do it. it anybody is up to it hit me up a pm.

*insert drooling face here* I WANT. GIMME ^.^ Mold for sure!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back