parkour or free running

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to free run, but the city i live in isn't really designed for it. Not a lot of things to run and jump off :cautious:

I love to free run when I can, but I live in the middle of nowhere, so I've never done it except in small scale "practice"

our high school is awesome they don't "officially sanction" it but at the same time we have a starting line spray painted on our roof (seriously)

It's an extreme running sport used to get from point A to point B... As fast as possible...

They do it in Assassin's Creed

It's really cool. I'm starting to learn.

Last edited by a moderator:
i would like to do it but, i jacked my knee up :mad: to do this (i think) you would need to be fit, flexible, fast, have balance and of course technique

O-M-G
I had no idea people could be this strong/Flexible/Agile and yet be so stupid.

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!?
It looked like they almost broke their legs on a couple of those backboard jumps.

Damn thats hott!!! What would be even cooler is if someone were to where the spiderman costume and free run minus web slinging ~~~

Its not really stupid people doing it. They can get anywhere as fast as a car can downtown. Probably faster. Takes great skill do this effectively. Wish I could.

I have a fairly large disadvantage when it comes to free running. It's called 6'3" and 230 LBS. Luckily, It's mostly muscle, and I'm good at taking long drops :D

Not too long ago, A bunch of people got in trouble for climbing up the walls in the stairwell. Funny thing is, nobody but students saw them do it at school, and no one told on 'em. The VP saw videos of them doing it (at school) on youtube :lol:

lol, watch the vid papamurf posted while listening to Fall to Pieces by Velvet Revolver, it fits!

That crap looks cool, i may start trying to do it!

rawr! I love free running! =3
It shows what the human body is capable of. Strenght, Balance, Focus and Control.
Gotta love it. ^^,

I'd love to but I'm going to wait until I'm 18 at least to start. I've been advised from the Parkour forums to put it off until fully grown so that the rigor put on the body doesn't permanently affect skeletal structure and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back