PAX - Halofest PHOTO Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
During the Halo4 panel they specifically stated that the armor from the trailer is NOT a final design. They also said they are listening to direct community feedback. All of that is great news

yes I know that's why I said "I am hoping 343 listened to everyone about the armor''. But they seem to be throwing a lot of money behind marketing that armor as the flag ship advo for halo 4. Sorry to be posting this here if there is a thread for the debate point me in the right direction.

Blah, I am only in one of those pictures you posted, and even then I am behind someone's arm in the foreground so all you can see is one of my shoulders and a bit of my helmet. :p

Still looking for pictures of me from the event. Not finding any so far. :(

Here a some photo's I got from pax/ HALO Fest.
I have 100+ pics from pax/halo fest on my fb http://www.facebook.com/LAWACR if you want to see more go there dont want to over whelm the forum with all them so feel free to check them out.

Man we look epic as a group in those pics and I'm glad my flag didn't appear too shiny. I'm still bummed I couldn't wear my suit to the VIP party because those group pictures were awesome. I can't wait to see the more professional looking edited pictures to pop up somewhere. Has anyone watched the PAX preview video on xbox live? Longshot's in it

Man we look epic as a group in those pics and I'm glad my flag didn't appear too shiny. I'm still bummed I couldn't wear my suit to the VIP party because those group pictures were awesome. I can't wait to see the more professional looking edited pictures to pop up somewhere. Has anyone watched the PAX preview video on xbox live? Longshot's in it

I didn't wear mine at the vip party because I knew I would be drinking for the rest of the night wish I would have though. I would have better pics but I left the battery for my good camera at home so all my pics were taken with my droid.

I've uploaded most of the pics i can share, maybe have some more later.

http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e90/ScaryMonkey75/HaloFest 2011/

IMG_6391.jpg

IMG_6460.jpg

IMG_6442.jpg

IMG_7164.jpg

IMG_7338.jpg

"dear 405th, kicking ass at halo fest, wish you were here"

wish i could've been too! looks like it was a blast!

This one is my new iPhone wallpaper. The flag is awesome.
halofestline.jpg

During the Halo4 panel they specifically stated that the armor from the trailer is NOT a final design. They also said they are listening to direct community feedback. All of that is great news

That is very awesome news. As far as halo armor community goes, I think the 405th is pretty much it. We need to start having some people design armor and see if 343 will got for it for multiplayer haha.

Starting to upload photos now. Here are some.
I didn't have control of my camera for the most part, it was usually in someone else's hands. Only time I was really using it was when I was taking pics of my friend in my suit. So yeah. Enjoy! The next album I make I'm sure it'll consist mostly of the ones Longshot took with his camera but he gave to me (because it had me in it or something).
So enjoy for now:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150775427960403.726717.814300402&l=7d0d08cac3&type=1

Starting to upload photos now. Here are some.
I didn't have control of my camera for the most part, it was usually in someone else's hands. Only time I was really using it was when I was taking pics of my friend in my suit. So yeah. Enjoy! The next album I make I'm sure it'll consist mostly of the ones Longshot took with his camera but he gave to me (because it had me in it or something).
So enjoy for now:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150775427960403.726717.814300402&l=7d0d08cac3&type=1

Awesome pictures. I recognize almost everyone except the green Reach MkV and the grey Noble 6. Who were they?

Awesome pictures. I recognize almost everyone except the green Reach MkV and the grey Noble 6. Who were they?
The giant Noble 6 is the official Legacy Noble 6 suit, the one seen in Deliver Hope and the HP/microsoft commercials. Pretty much all the ones you see in my album of Six... was worn by a certain someone that day... Can't confirm who, but I wasn't stalking them, I was helping them that day.

So what you're saying, is that you can neither confirm, nor deny that the certain person may perhaps, by some strange chance, be amongst us or be someone that some certain people may know or like. Did I get that right?

So what you're saying, is that you can neither confirm, nor deny that the certain person may perhaps, by some strange chance, be amongst us or be someone that some certain people may know or like. Did I get that right?
Pretty much. Let's just say, I know (and a couple others here), know who was in that suit at various times, but we can't indefinitely say WHO in fear of being sued..... Just treat this as a "cool story bro" kind of thing. XD

Pretty much. Let's just say, I know (and a couple others here), know who was in that suit at various times, but we can't indefinitely say WHO in fear of being sued..... Just treat this as a "cool story bro" kind of thing. XD

Hahah doesn't that suck?

Hahah doesn't that suck?

Two things,

First, its good to see you posting again. :) We are still waiting to see you get to building a suit. :)

Second, it sucks a LOT for those like me who are way to curious for our own good. Every time I see a pic of the Kat suit I wonder if its you again. LOL Oh well, I guess we will just have to make our own guesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back