PAX Prime 2011 - Who's going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a little after 4:05am and I'm about to get my ride to Philly airport. I'll be getting in to Seattle Airport around 1 or 2 pm. We'll see how long it takes me to get my 4 oversize bins of armor to my hotel. I'm staying at the Belltown Inn, a little farther away than you guys at the Crown Plaza. I'll give a call to Adam and all when I get settled. *travel anxiety giving way to nervous excitement!*

"travel anxiety" <--- DITTO. :)

Wish I could make it out to this, I'd love to meet all of you guys (and gals)! Sadly I just couldn't pull it off this year.

Here's hoping MS/343 makes Pax East worth showing up to in the spring for us East Coasters!

Nothing, DONE!! Just in the nick of time, literally down to the last second XP.

YEAH :D ,thats what we like to here.

Wish I could make it out to this, I'd love to meet all of you guys (and gals)! Sadly I just couldn't pull it off this year.

Here's hoping MS/343 makes Pax East worth showing up to in the spring for us East Coasters!

That sucks :( ,want us to pick you up a grunt plushie. :p

My group's on the the train now, just stopping at everett, and were just over 3/4 of the way to Seattle. We'll be arriving at the hotel around 11:30, so I suppose were the advance party.

See you all there!

OK,weathering is almost done.The knife is almost painted.And ive only got a hour left. :(
I think im going to get everthing done in time except strapping.If I bring my tools and the straps,and velco,is someone willing to help me finish the strapping at the hotel?

Blah, well I'm officially not making it down today, still have way to much to do to get the suit finished. I'll see you guys bright and early in the morning though.

Here are some of the things Im looking at going to...
Ugh I wanna wear my armor to the Halo Community at 12 on Friday but I dont wanna run back to where im staying to put it on nor do I want to wear it from the start of PAX -.-

Friday
• Halo: Anniversary 10a-11a Pegasus Theatre *Will try to make, wont be in armor
• Halo Community: Fragging, Forge, and Flowers 12p-1p Halo Fest *Might be in armor
• Roosterteeth 1p-2p Main Theatre *Will try to make
• What’s Next for Waypoint 2p-3p Halo Fest
• Video Game Music Goes Mainstream 3p-4p Raven Theatre
• Halo Universe 4p-5p Pegasus Theatre *Might be in armor
• Assassins Creed Revelations 6p-7p Main Theatre
• Revenge of the Cosplayers 8p-9p Unicorn Theatre
• Friday night concerts 8:30p-1:30a Main Theatre

Saturday
• PC Gaming is (Not) Dead 11:30a-12:30p Pegasus Theatre
• Bungie: Hatching the Cosmic Halo Egg 12p-1p Halo Fest
• Halo: Building a Universe of Toys and Collectibles 2p-3p Halo Fest *Might be in armor
• Halo Universe Fiction 3:30p-4:30p Halo Fest
• Behind the Scenes with League of Legends: Dominion 3p-4p Serpent Theatre
• Halo Anniversary Campaign Discussion 5p-6p Halo Fest *Might be in armor
• BioWare Mythic: TBA 5:30p-6:30p Pegasus Theatre
• Escapist Movie Night 10:30p-11:30p Unicorn Theatre
• Saturday night concerts 8:30p-1:30a Main Theatre

Sunday
• Halo 4 10a-11a Main Theatre *In Armor
• Halo Anniversary Multiplayer Panel12:45p-1:30p Halo Fest *In Armor
• Red Vs. Blue Table Read 3:15p-4:00p Halo Fest

I am just finishing up some retouching of my armor, giving it a nice renewed base coat, followed by a washing and a drybrushing. Currently waiting for one coat to dry so I can move onto the next one. After that, all I have to do is restrap the pauldrons and I am good to go.

I even added an extra feature to my helmet:

3tofg.jpg

My strapping is being held together by Duct tape... -.-
Gonna be a HOT Weekend it seems :/
So Who's wearing armor to the Halo Community thing on Friday at 12?

Sitting at the bus station waiting on david I haven't been here more than a few minutes and 4 different bums asked for money god I love Seattle can't wait for tomorrow woot

Just arrived at the paramount! Adding the finishing touches. Can't wait for tomorrow morning bright and early

What time you want to meet up in the morning?
In the lobby? I'm thinking of hitting Starbucks around 5 for something to eat and coffee. Then change in to armor and head over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back