PAX Prime 2011 - Who's going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out this panorama of the Halo Fest line from @fourteetwo on Twitter. http://twitpic.com/6ddozg/full

Hey I see the side of my helmet. That line was rough 5 a.m. till 10 I should have showed up at 9 like the rest rest of the group.

I threw in a photo of us from sun.

2011-08-28_11-21-38_612.jpg

Hey!

Looks like you all had a great time at PAX, I live in the United Kingdom so was unable to get there :(

I was wondering though, if any of you managed to pick up a Path of Exile beta key that you dont want? If so, I would be ever so grateful if you would let me have it! :)

One of my friends snapped a photo of this shoot before I got there, and tagged the guy in the marine armor as me on Facebook. I had to correct him that, no, my armor has an enclosed helmet, but not before several friends of mine said how cool the armor was. :p

Yay, someone who thinks the marine armor was cool. My brother will enjoy that lol. And that panoramic pic was awesome. It's so true that some of us could have waited until 9 to show up. No one cared if the spartans cut in line

Lol omg wtf guys... To the ones who went drinking with us Sunday night.... So far I've found bruises on my arm, jaw, and butt.... Lolol why did you guys do to me? XD

I hope nobody answers that because I dont want to know what happened that night, or if the armor was involved in that at all.

Had a super splendid time! It was absolutely a great treat meeting everyone! Same time next year? Hopefully I'll have a suit or two to share :)

Lol omg wtf guys... To the ones who went drinking with us Sunday night.... So far I've found bruises on my arm, jaw, and butt.... Lolol why did you guys do to me? XD

Yeah all I remember about sunday night was you yelling at me in a irish accent,mike trying to kill me with a omniblade,ringing up a HUGE bill,scott getting girl parts,running into bs angel,and you in a flying chair......to get to the point,.What happens at PAX stays at PAX.LoL.

Can't wait till next year. :D

Edit: in the panoramic pic whats with the cats caption?

Was great meeting you guys I wish Id hung out with y'all saturday if not friday as well but things didnt go as Id planed lol
Friday I was stuck in byoc till 10 when i saw you all in line at Halo fest then I ran around the expo hall looking at stuff
Saturday my friend wanted me to play in a PC tourney which we lost -.- then I spent the rest of the day in my League of Legends costume walking around with my GF
Sunday I got to finally wear my armor and meet up with you guys
didnt get the Halo fest tote bag or that kit they were handing out though :/ :(

Next year im going to try doing more with you guys. I need armor I dont mind wearing as much. -.- Need to make a new suit...

Yay, someone who thinks the marine armor was cool. My brother will enjoy that lol. And that panoramic pic was awesome. It's so true that some of us could have waited until 9 to show up. No one cared if the spartans cut in line
Yeah Scott and I didn't show up til 9. We were headed to the back of the line then some guy came up to us and was like "Are you guys 405th??" "Um... yeah?" "ok, come this way", then led us over to you guys. lol

I hope they have Halo Fest again next year. I had a great time hanging out with everyone. When they were shooting pictures of us at the VIP party and all those flashes were going off I felt like a rock star :cool

I have a whole list of upgrades to work on already. I'm going to try my hand at building some foam weapons and maybe converting some of my armor pieces to foam for durability.

Lucky me had no internet in my hotel, so I couldn't check for get together times and such. Somehow only ran into Sepheus, DaSlacker, and Fearless but much later in the day on Friday, then nothing else the rest of the weekend. Oh well, still had a decent time. From what I've seen, everyone else looked fantastic.

Got bunch of extra swag and Halo merch stuff.... Details on that to come later whether I'll be selling, auctioning, hold a contest and it'll be a prize, or giving them away.... Probably later today, after I clean my room, herp tanks, get everyone fed (I have a lot of pets...>.>), and go through all my pax stuff.

Got bunch of extra swag and Halo merch stuff.... Details on that to come later whether I'll be selling, auctioning, hold a contest and it'll be a prize, or giving them away.... Probably later today, after I clean my room, herp tanks, get everyone fed (I have a lot of pets...>.>), and go through all my pax stuff.

If you give me some Halofest swag I will send you pictures of me in my costume...

...WITHOUT THE CODPIECE.

You know you want it :cool

If you give me some Halofest swag I will send you pictures of me in my costume...

...WITHOUT THE CODPIECE.

You know you want it :cool
lol I know this is meant as a joke (hopefully...) but I'm obligated to say: NO THANK YOU! I'm taken and not interested in codless guys lol.

lol I know this is meant as a joke (hopefully...) but I'm obligated to say: NO THANK YOU! I'm taken and not interested in codless guys lol.

Well, I seriously hope no one think I'm the kind of person that would say something like that and not be joking! :p

On that note, if I send codpiece-less photos to your bf, do you think HE will send me swag?

haha See you guys online for the next 405th game night, whenever that will be. :cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back