Pax this year,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savagegiggles

It was absolutely awesome meeting you guys!
If you have pictures I'd love to see them : )

And to those of you wondering if I was walking around as Kat at Halofest this year-
Cannot confirm.
Nor deny.

I'm not going to assume it was you, but whoever was in that suit looked rather happy to be there. That visor was dark, but the bright shiny smiling teeth inside were clearly visible!

HPIM0402.jpg

Unfortunately I didn't get to go see any panels because I was working the whole con :<
But my favorite part? Besides meeting a ton of awesome people-
Getting to go see and play everything in the morning before everyone else was there!
And every part of Halofest, of course. : D

Here is another pic for you.

pic_0043_-_cropped.jpg

(Appologies for the watermarking) :p

cool you were noticed without your suite on. did i mention your eyes match your suite like carters eyes match his (there meant to i think?)

Longshot awesome photo ! Everyone in it looks Good and Savagegiggles I wrote Turtle Beach an awesome review about how nice it was having a girl that was into gaming and knew what she was talking about. I also put in their not to name names but the SSX girls didn’t even know they were representing a snowboarding game . I know I know that I didn’t talk about the turtle Beach headsets with you but it was more of collection of feedback, I heard from other people summed up into a praise letter on your behalf lol

Longshot awesome photo ! Everyone in it looks Good and Savagegiggles I wrote Turtle Beach an awesome review about how nice it was having a girl that was into gaming and knew what she was talking about. I also put in their not to name names but the SSX girls didn’t even know they were representing a snowboarding game . I know I know that I didn’t talk about the turtle Beach headsets with you but it was more of collection of feedback, I heard from other people summed up into a praise letter on your behalf lol

Awwww shucks, thanks bunches! That just made my day!
You guys are the best! : ))))))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back