pep mjolnir helm

MC PwN 3R

ok...like the title says im going to be making a pep helm and im going to glue them onto cardboard and make the hel out of that.
and i was just wondering where to start? and i had read somewhere that the helmet fits a certain way, is that true? if so, can someone give me a good description of how to make it fit the right way?
furthermore, what could i use for the visor? someone had said an empty coke bottle and then tinted and cut into design...does that work or do i have to use a different methods?
What are my options towards the helm?

THX.

AoBfrost

Use a HJC gold visor, the yare quality, everyone uses them, if you use a coke bottle or 2 liter you'll end up with........something not as good....better to spend the extra for the real visor.

I wouldnt glue the peices to cardboard either, cardboard is too hard to bend in such intricate shapes and folds, better to just stick with printing to cardstock.

MC PwN 3R

do u know how much it costs for that gold visor? and also do i have to trim it to the right size?
maybe i shouldnt use the cardboard, maybe just the cardstock and stop wasting paper and ink lol.
and does anyone have a pic of the tinted coke bottle visor, i want to see and compare/