pep problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonfox

I resonantly changed my OS to Ubuntu and i have pep files that i cant use them.
Do any of y'all know how i can use them.

That was a problem that I had to because I have a Mac... :( and a ubunto, any ways you just have to find a PC some where. I spent more than a hour looking for one and nobody has make a mac/ubunto version. Sorry.

Well, why even bother to look around? If the developer of the program doesn't port it to other operating systems, then for sure nobody else will (because nobody else can).

Your only chance are emulators, like Wine on Linux.

some person really has to salve this kind of problem. you guys get asked this way too much.

As I said last year: The only ones who CAN solve this problem are the developers of the program. There is absolutely nothing any of us can do about it.

But I don't understand why you had to warm this topic up again, two times even. Windows 7 solves the issue for you.

if you get VMWare to run a version of windows XP or 7 in a window and then load Pepakura into it. then you can print your files. it may be a little complicated to set up but once done it is easy to use.

if you get VMWare to run a version of windows XP or 7 in a window and then load Pepakura into it. then you can print your files. it may be a little complicated to set up but once done it is easy to use.

You're right, I had also suggested that earlier. But I think the implication in bringing the topic up again was to make the program run natively.

for the record i sent the Question to tama software for answering!
the OS development not the first one.

I'm sorry, but that sentence doesn't make sense. Would you mind rephrasing it? I actually would like to know what you asked and what they said in reply.

did u try using wine??

He said earlier that he had a computer with Windows now. No more reason to get drunk.

the reply! is kind of sad. : (

Tama Software User Support(InquiryID2000)

X

Inbox
X

Tama Software User Support to me

show details 12:21 AM (14 hours ago)

Dear michael,

We received the following inquiry from you via Web form:
====
a lot of people use this software for costume making,and some of them would like it for a different OS. is tama software going to make it available for a different OS?
====
Thank you for your interest to our product.
We have Pepakura Designer for Windows only.
We are sorry, there is no schedule to release Pepakura Designer for a different OS.
Regards,

-------------------------------------
Tama Software Ltd.
User support office confirms
user_support@tamasoft.co.jp
http://www.tamasoft.co.jp/index-e/
-------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back