Pep Topic Starting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aultin

How come it will now let me start a new topic in the creation discussion. I am trying to make a WIP.

you should be good now... all people under 50 posts can't make new topics outside of general, and noobville (this forum)

I am having the same issue, perhaps the admins got tired of noobs asking questions?

oh and, I am in the process of printing my pepakura helm, it's the default scale but it seems like it might be a bit large.

I will work from there.

this is why the rule is on ... noobs don't know how to read, and they just know how to type....

Adam said:
this is why the rule is on ... noobs don't know how to read, and they just know how to type....
LOL. When I first started I read alot but not all. When I finally read all of the stickies most of my questions were answered. Then I read other posts and the rest were answered. Now I am hoping to finish before my sisters costume party in about 3 weeks. Working all night on weekends. Also I have fall break to my advantage. I can work all day! YAY!

Last edited by a moderator:
Aultin the Spartan said:
LOL. When I first started I read alot but not all. When I finally read all of the stickies most of my questions were answered. Then I read other posts and the rest were answered. Now I am hoping to finish before my sisters costume party in about 3 weeks. Working all night on weekends. Also I have fall break to my advantage. I can work all day! YAY!
once again. hoorah :)

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmm well im new to the site also and i cant even make a topic in the pep forum. where can i ask questions then? =/

well i guess the only problem is that i dont really see any "pros" helping us noobs out..theres only like 7 topics and theres not a lot of activity on this forum from what i can tell.

Ok, first off now aren't we gonna see all these noobs posting everywhere with like short sentence post like the guy above me or the other one, " Guess i might get my post count up now. +1" or something like that and No one likes noobs end of story. Umm...i know Sean, Link, Adam, Doom, Red and all the other mods dont like cleaning up spam..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back