Pepakura/Model Requests: Second Edition

Discussion in 'Halo 3D Modeling' started by Chernobyl, Mar 22, 2016.

1. MuskyChode

MuskyChode New Member

Not all hero's wear capes.

PerniciousDuke likes this.
  2. PerniciousDuke

PerniciousDuke RXO & BCO 405th Regiment Officer Community Staff

Hey that's the same one I built! :) It's a good file. Nice find SBG. Just so you know you can click on the post # and that will give you a link to the post. Only works on desktop version though.
    File it under Crimmson

Dirtdives likes this.
  3. SavedbyGraceG12

SavedbyGraceG12 Well-Known Member

MuskyChode

Your right, not all heros wear capes. And there is good reason for it. Real heros wear Mjolnir Powered Assault Armor.:whistle:

PerniciousDuke

Thanks, had to go through alot of pages in Crimmson's thread just to find it. Although I knew it was in there somewhere.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
    Dirtdives and PerniciousDuke like this.
  4. TurboCharizard

TurboCharizard RMO & BCO 405th Regiment Officer Community Staff

Fixed that for you.

5. Emp Frosty

Emp Frosty New Member

Hey all second time stopping by in this thread but I was looking for anyone who might have an .obj or .stl file for the halo reach forearms. I found one in a thread posted by nemesis2500 but theirs wasn't game accurate though i did find just about everything else I needed (thanks again mblackwell1002). Also if any one has .obj or .stl files for the attachments to the MK. V helmet that'd be great too but not really necessary.

mblackwell1002 likes this.
  6. Satchmo III

Satchmo III Well-Known Member

The armory contains a few options for the Reach forearms. The download at the link below has a user generated model by ErMac along with the actual game assets (both the full spartan character model including forearms and more detailed arms used for by the first person player).

Halo: Reach - MJOLNIR Mark V - Standard

The armory also contains the helmet attachments.

Halo: Reach - MJOLNIR Mark V - Accessories

7. Fongalong

Fongalong New Member

Could anyone do me a major solid? The NOBLE armor only has the chest armor in foam format, would anyone be able to convert the entire set to foam?

8. ToastWithJam

ToastWithJam New Member

Pretty late to the party but I don't suppose anyone's managed to convert the hybrid GEN2 Mark VI from Halo 2 Anniversary's multiplayer into Pepakura yet? The only file on it right now in the Armory is the waistband and it's from 2017.

Be a shame if it didn't exist. It's easily one of the best Mark VI variations we've had in a while. I mean I can probably kitbash a close approximation using the waistband and the Halo 4 Mark VI but it just ain't the same, y'know?

9. SgtCastle

SgtCastle New Member

I am an extremely new member and have no access to the file archives but I would like to request the files from this thread. Gundam Rx-78-2 Thanks for the help.

10. Grommets

Grommets New Member

Does anyone have files for SPI armor from Ghost of Onyx? I have/am working on Satchmo III's forearm and helmet already so I'm good there.

11. KnavishPlum

KnavishPlum Member

[model issue resolved]

Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
  12. Dylan Rutland

Dylan Rutland New Member

What app is best for downloading the Edward Buck Spartan File? Can’t seem to find one that works best with the site. Thanks

13. TurboCharizard

TurboCharizard RMO & BCO 405th Regiment Officer Community Staff

I use Google Chrome to download and then view everything in Armorsmith.

14. Reila

Reila New Member

I have a model request, if anyone is able to pattern out Leona's default Skin from League of Legends it would be really helpful, we already have the sword, but havent been able to find a model for the shield or basic armor pieces. Any help is greatly appreciated, here is a link to reference her. https://ddragon.leagueoflegends.com/cdn/img/champion/splash/Leona_0.jpg

15. reverseflash

reverseflash New Member

has anyone seen or attempted the halo 4 marine armor? Preferably in foam, but if not its aight. Seems there's not a lot of love for marines lol

16. PerniciousDuke

PerniciousDuke RXO & BCO 405th Regiment Officer Community Staff

You need a PC to view and print our templates.

Doesn't look like anyone has. All the game models are there and if no one steps up then you could learn how to unfold. Otherwise we do have the Halo 2, 3 and Reach marine in the armory.

Dirtdives likes this.
  17. Lieutenant Jaku

Lieutenant Jaku Well-Known Member

Would anyone be willing to unfold the biofoam canister (or the one I made which is more detailed) for foam?

18. KnavishPlum

KnavishPlum Member

Would anyone be willing to finish fixing this Blender file for me? I am trying to modify a destiny helmet STL to be used for 3d printing. I have removed most of the stuff, but am having trouble with the final clean as I am very new to blender. The model has a lot of intersecting faces that I just can't figure out how to fix without warping the model of causing something screwy to happen.

If anyone is willing to help, I can email the blender file.

19. Lieutenant Jaku

i could try but doubt i would get far
    also send the original stl or obj as well

20. KnavishPlum

KnavishPlum Member

Thanks so much!

Two files are in the folder, the .stl is the original model, the .blend is half the helmet, split into 5 pieces, my issue is the overlapping/inspecting faces that remain.

I don't know if its possible to save each piece as its own model, but I would like to do that.

Attached Files:

Lieutenant Jaku likes this.
  21. Lieutenant Jaku

yeah sorry i cant quite figure it out, every face is necessary for some tiny part but is larger than it needs to be

22. KnavishPlum

KnavishPlum Member

That is the issue I am having. I would assume people who better know blender would know how to fix it, but I am at a lose. I felt pretty good about how much I did, but I am stumped on this. Thanks for trying though.

23. Lieutenant Jaku

somewhere in blender there is a way to divide faves into smaller parts, which is what you would use, I just cant find it.

24. MoeSizzlac

MoeSizzlac Member

So what you want to do is make it printable and split it up into sections?

25. KnavishPlum

KnavishPlum Member

yes, the model has been split the way I want, but the overlap bits leave trenches running on the side of the inside. I have mostly cleaned it out, its just the side trench things.