Pepakura/Model Requests: Second Edition

MoeSizzlac

I'm looking for a .stl (or other 3D file type) file for some Halo Mk. IV Spartan Armor (or any) gloves so I can 3D print them.

I'm mostly looking for the finger joint thingys that look like the picture linked in my post that I can hot glue onto some gloves so my hands don't look bare.

If it helps, I have U.S. Large sized hands

Many thanks!

View attachment 261535
I can't remember where I got this from but here are the Left and right gloves that look similar to your picture. They are .obj files which are easy enough to convert to stl's using blender if you need.

I'm not sure on the size either but again, that is something that can be easily fixed in whatever 3D program you are using.

I either got it from Thingiverse, CarterBuilder12, the armory. If someone recognizes them, please correct me where they are from. I'd like to give credit to those who did the work.

Attachments

Phauxelate

Anyone got EVA foam friendly Pepakura model(s) for chief (Halo 4) on the part that loops under the stomach to the pelvis, and the butt plate?

Photo references added here:

imamorron

How about a 3d printed friendly version of the halo wars spartan armor? There's a pepakura version in the archive and a 3d printable helmet floating around as well but no armor pieces that I've seen. It be cool to be able to print some of these!

atler

hello, im new here, sorry for the sudden request but i happend across this file on pepakura and would love to build it. its the serpent guard helmet found on pepakura under the search term "stargate" named as "cobra". my question is if someone could fix? it so it can be made out of foam and does not require 73 pages of printing? thank you in advance and i hope my english was ok

Phauxelate

Does anyone have anything for a full suit of helioskrill armor? I'd love it to be my next suit that I make, but the armory only has 2 pieces for it.

It would be greatly appreciated!

tabbris13

Hey guys I'm looking for a HiRes version of the scanner helmet with a disconnected outer visor for 3D printing I want to build it with an auto lens for welding

ReClaimer8015

Does anyone have anything for a full suit of helioskrill armor? I'd love it to be my next suit that I make, but the armory only has 2 pieces for it.

It would be greatly appreciated!
I do. mkshane81 was so kind to help me out, he originally created it.
Thread here: Helioskrill Armor

Contact either him or me and you`ll get the files if you haven`t already. Be sure to post some pics, i am eager to do that set myself, if i could get off my lazy b*tt....:sleep: or manage to stay on topic. Eventually it`ll get updated in the Armory?!

To continue - a further request from me:

screenshot_20190225_015411.pngWP_20190225_01_57_07_Pro_LI.jpg

The Helmet the Cops in Deus Ex: Mankid Divided are equipped with - just in the Announcement trailer, not those sharp buckets with that pointy egde. (Adams Headbutt-takedowns are hurtful to see)
Have searched in a lot of spaces, other forums - to no avail. Would be glad if someone has a hint for me.
Pep file would be sufficient, an actual 3d model a dream ( am not experienced in modeling helmets, would rather commission).

Last edited:

ReClaimer8015

And something Halo related, i am looking for further additions/ props i could do for the FFA. You will profit from it too:)
Pep files would be nice as a base for modeling in 3d, so.......
I aim at H2 Anniversary stuff because it has so much detail and i would much rather spend time on doing these details (which are mainly textures and shaders in cutscenes though), as opposed to starting from zero...
I asked for the Hierarch Crowns ( hit refresh, still need those) but right now i think about doing the Honor Guards equipment - the Staff for example:
screenshot_20190228_212704.pngscreenshot_20190228_212924.pngscreenshot_20190301_002347.pngscreenshot_20190301_002507.png
You can barely get close-ups in the cutscenes, what a shame:eek:
Had to search a while before screengrabbing it. The Elites look so cool, Animators made an awesome job:love:

It seems fairly simply, but i have to firgure out the tip...
The start is easy:
Base.jpg

Last edited: