Pepakura/Model Requests: Second Edition

Discussion in 'Halo 3D Modeling' started by Chernobyl, Mar 22, 2016.

1. MoeSizzlac

MoeSizzlac Member

I can't remember where I got this from but here are the Left and right gloves that look similar to your picture. They are .obj files which are easy enough to convert to stl's using blender if you need.

I'm not sure on the size either but again, that is something that can be easily fixed in whatever 3D program you are using.

I either got it from Thingiverse, CarterBuilder12, the armory. If someone recognizes them, please correct me where they are from. I'd like to give credit to those who did the work.

Attached Files:

Phauxelate likes this.
  2. Phauxelate

Phauxelate Member

This is exactly what I was looking for. I tried finding some on the internet and websites like thingiverse but no dice. I'll be sure to keep these in a safe place. Thanks a ton!

MoeSizzlac likes this.
  3. Grommets

Grommets New Member

Has anyone got a 3d model of the H2A ODST armor? I'd love to get my hands on them if possible!

4. Phauxelate

Phauxelate Member

Anyone got EVA foam friendly Pepakura model(s) for chief (Halo 4) on the part that loops under the stomach to the pelvis, and the butt plate?

Photo references added here:

Lieutenant Jaku likes this.
  5. Phauxelate

Phauxelate Member

After a bit more digging, I found the files I needed. I'm posting them here just in case anyone else needs them.

Attached Files:

MoeSizzlac likes this.
  6. imamorron

imamorron New Member

How about a 3d printed friendly version of the halo wars spartan armor? There's a pepakura version in the archive and a 3d printable helmet floating around as well but no armor pieces that I've seen. It be cool to be able to print some of these!

7. atler

atler New Member

hello, im new here, sorry for the sudden request but i happend across this file on pepakura and would love to build it. its the serpent guard helmet found on pepakura under the search term "stargate" named as "cobra". my question is if someone could fix? it so it can be made out of foam and does not require 73 pages of printing? thank you in advance and i hope my english was ok

xXDashIVXx likes this.
  8. Phauxelate

Phauxelate Member

Does anyone have anything for a full suit of helioskrill armor? I'd love it to be my next suit that I make, but the armory only has 2 pieces for it.

It would be greatly appreciated!