Pepakura On A Mac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so I happen to have a Macintosh, which won't let me download or upload pep. It really is kind of getting on my nerves. Im not good enough to sculpt something because i am only 14 and don't have that much experience with clay, or building things for that matter. Anyways, if you know how to help with this, please, I would greatly appreciate it.

first of all, use the search bar, this is a common problem. your choices are a) dual boot or boot camp b ) get a pc [my choice] or c) find pdf versions of the pep files, most modelers here have them available.

Unfortunate... some of the members have posted pdf versions, but you'll have to dig for 'em, the may be lost among the threads...

im sorry but come on you maybe new but we had this same topic 2 weeks ago
PEP does NOT work on MAC
search function is ur freind ppl so plz use it

Unfortunately, the search tool in the upper right hand corner of the site is basically worthless. You're much better off using Google with the limitation of "site:405th.com"

they are in there... in the thread... start back about a week, and read everything in the pep and cardboard section... it's there, not as a thread, but in the thread... sorry i can't be of more help, but i did see one or two...

good hunting

PMS Solstice GI said:
Ok, so I happen to have a Macintosh, which won't let me download or upload pep. It really is kind of getting on my nerves. Im not good enough to sculpt something because i am only 14 and don't have that much experience with clay, or building things for that matter. Anyways, if you know how to help with this, please, I would greatly appreciate it.

If you can get a copy of Parallels software you can load it on the MAC then load a copy of Windows XP. You can now run Windows software and MAC on the same MAC at the same time. You can download and run any Windows XP program on a MAC. I've got it but haven't tried it yet. I did talk to the guys at the Apple store and there shouldn't be a problem running any Windows software on the MAC.

Clif52

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont try crossover. It doesnt work with that, so dont even try :p i did.
Just get an old lappy like i did that nobody uses anymore. I'm using a 14 year old laptop xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back