Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the Helmet isolated, and will start unfolding soon.

shoulders and gauntlets should be isolated by tomorrow. Well later today.

Took another look.

There is no detail on the gauntlets.

I will have to see if there is a more detailed version of the gauntlets anywhere.

You might be able to use Saurons arm armor to do the gauntlets. There is some detail on the Witch King Gauntlets but not very much at all to do anything with.

I think an Mk1 or 2 bazookoid would be worth a laugh or two. And yes, I'm a Red Dwarf fan.

400px-Bazookoid.jpg

img6a545f9c8314ba6e10b5821a8790c110.jpg

imgfb10ef8b2a1c469d28828ee2abd1f020.jpg

Michalanthropos said:
I think an Mk1 or 2 bazookoid would be worth a laugh or two. And yes, I'm a Red Dwarf fan.

400px-Bazookoid.jpg

img6a545f9c8314ba6e10b5821a8790c110.jpg

imgfb10ef8b2a1c469d28828ee2abd1f020.jpg

WOOO!!!!

RED DWARF!!!

A bazookoid would be AWESOME!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the Hammerburst all I can think of thats a Hammer is the Hammer of Light I think is what it's called unless theres another hammer out there.

Nintendude said:
What is the Hammerburst all I can think of thats a Hammer is the Hammer of Light I think is what it's called unless theres another hammer out there.

Hammerburst Assault Rifle. This is the one from Gears 2. You're also thinking of the Hammer of Dawn, the satellite-based energy beam used to take down larger locust, i.e. Berserkers, Seeders.

Hammerburst.JPG

nintendude,

You rock! Just thought that needed to be out there.

What are the chances of getting fore-arms and shoulders for the Reach Noble 6?

I wish I had known about this website 5 years ago, when I was living in Conway!

I can't get anything for Reach since the game is'nt out yet, most of how I get my files is I rip the model from a game to do it I don't think I could 3D model to save my life but if I knew how to do it then all the Reach stuff would have been out when I got my Game Informer Magizine but sadly no 3d modelling knowledge. LOL just a few years ago and that sucks because I go to Conway a few times a week, but hey I'm coming down to TX in March for a convention so maybe we could meet up and work on some armor if you are close to Dallas since I don't know where Spring, TX is. I'm sorta like Rob Zombie I'm crazy but I'll never die, LOL

Nintendude said:
I can't get anything for Reach since the game is'nt out yet, most of how I get my files is I rip the model from a game to do it I don't think I could 3D model to save my life but if I knew how to do it then all the Reach stuff would have been out when I got my Game Informer Magizine but sadly no 3d modelling knowledge. LOL just a few years ago and that sucks because I go to Conway a few times a week, but hey I'm coming down to TX in March for a convention so maybe we could meet up and work on some armor if you are close to Dallas since I don't know where Spring, TX is. I'm sorta like Rob Zombie I'm crazy but I'll never die, LOL

Spring is just north of Houston, so a little bit of a drive from Dallas! I went to college at UCA, then just stayed in Conway for a few years after. I miss it, but Houston rocks.

I know exactly JACK and DIDDILY about 3d files and all that. Will you be able to get anything from the Reach beta stuff in May? I have started on an armor set that I hope to have finished by the launch date (putting my master chief set on hold). I at least have the helm, shins and chest to keep me busy for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back