Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could anyone make a pepakura file of the BJORKS Robot? from her music video All is Full of Love (do a youtube search)
I only want the "armor" of the robot. The bone and guts i could do myself.
I am going to make it into a statue.

aifol20.jpg

hey guys, I don't know if this counts a s pep request cause the files are PDFs, but it's a request all the same so i thought i'd post it here. If it doesn't fit, just lemme know and i'll remove it.

Anyway, Could someone recolor Transformers Movie Bumblebee into Cliffjumper?

I would like to see a pep file of a landmate from the Appleseed: Ex Machina movie. It does not need to be life-size (too much paper), but I would like to build a model-sized version of one (about 1-2 ft. tall).

2451323393_8b2dbbcb66_o.jpg

hottoys_appleseed07.jpg

I would like to second a much earlier request for the DeepEyes helmet from Final Fantasy Spirits within.
ff_533_1280.jpg

I also wouldn't mind the face mask for the Protect Gear from Jin-Roh... :whistle:
Jin-roh20.jpg

Hellbringer17 said:
hey guys, I don't know if this counts a s pep request cause the files are PDFs, but it's a request all the same so i thought i'd post it here. If it doesn't fit, just lemme know and i'll remove it.
wheres the link for bumblebee

Last edited by a moderator:
Hellbringer17 said:

I could use something to do PM me and we can exchange emails.

Cadet said:

deep eyes helmet indeed. that would be pretty sweet. (y)
if i had the 3d talent, i would do it myself. but i guess that what the request thread is for.

I haven't been around for a while, new baby and all that, but I saw a request for a batman cowl. I've been working on one for a while, but I can't unfold for crap. So if someone will take care of that, i'm more than happy to share.

Dark Knight Cowl

spartan1234 said:
halo wars mjonliner amour plz
check the whole of the topic it has been said before There will not be a complete mrk IV armour for a LONG while as halo wars is very new so plz just sit down build some other armour permutation and wait
the reason for this is because halo wars is not like halo 3 you don't actually get a good amount of time to look at the armour to create a 3d object

THis might be an odd request. . But Im looking for a turret shield. If someone can make it for me that would be sweet! Or if there is one already, can someone help me find it? Ive searched for hours now lol.

Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back