Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Namauri said:
i would really love the shins, boots, and thighs for the Mark IV spartan armor :D

I agree. Now that Robby is out of the game for awhile, my hopes of getting a suit ready for Halloween have been dashed. Maybe we can get Ben Streeper on the project.

Last edited by a moderator:
Major Pain said:
I agree. Now that Robby is out of the game for awhile, my hopes of getting a suit ready for Halloween have been dashed. Maybe we can get Ben Streeper on the project.

Who knows im hopeing to crank mine out before ODST launch

*Tayl0r* said:
What about the deadspace military RIG {helmet?}[attachment=11119:DEADSPACE MILITARY RIG.jpg]

Or what about the level 5 RIG (since the scorpion, tank, elite, and obsidian rigs all use the same helmet.}[attachment=11120:DEADSPACE RIG 5.jpg]

someone already did the level 5 rig helmet. it was posted a few weeks ago

I was wonderering if anybody has seen any pep files of ben carmine(GOW2 COG armor)around.

And if there is not could someone make it.NOTE I know there is marcus armor and anthony carmine armor so pleace dont tell me what I already know:)

Thanks David

spartan-847-david said:
I was wonderering if anybody has seen any pep files of ben carmine(GOW2 COG armor)around.

And if there is not could someone make it.NOTE I know there is marcus armor and anthony carmine armor so pleace dont tell me what I already know:)

Thanks David

the armor is the basic COG standard issue. As for the helmet, modeler Agbates is in the process of getting one out for us. he modeled the A. Carmine helmet. It will be awhile before he gets us anything though. He is a young guy who puts his school first. So I also put in a request to anyone who may take up this challenge.

what bout this i havent seen many gundams n thats wut ive been lookin for specially DYNAMES form gundam 00 or maybe lokon stratos's helmet im really new at this so idk how to post picks sorry :eek nevrmnd figurd it out heheheh

LameSuace said:
someone already did the level 5 rig helmet. it was posted a few weeks ago

Really? I've looked everywhere and I only saw the level 3 helmet, thats it.

Does anyone have a .pdo of the Metrocop/Civil Protection/Overwatch helmet from Half Life 2? All the topics about it have broken links!

Even a 3d model would be fine, I can unfold and stuff myself.

JUICE said:
Phoenix_92 said:
a while ago i found an awesome samus helmet, the best one ive ever seen, on a website called 4chan po. the guy kept posting teaser pictures, & kept saying the date he was gonna release the file, but then he kept delaying the release of the file do to difficulties, then the link i favorited to the site stopped working, & i never found it again. has anyone got this file or any other samus helmet files besides the super metroid helm?

off topic but is there anywhere that u can buy transclucent green or mirror red hjc visors?

Is it one of these?

plaese can you post the pep file for the helm ?

I have gotten my hands on a set of .obj files for the T-45d, they are Ben_Viso's that are shared on 4share, found them through a 4share file search after hours of inability to find a backdoor way to get the .pdos that were once front paged on the Fallout props thread.

But I have no idea how to alter geometry for pepakura, and no idea how to unfold them.....if anyone could be of assistance please let me know and I will gladly share the .objs

Caille said:
I have gotten my hands on a set of .obj files for the T-45d, they are Ben_Viso's that are shared on 4share, found them through a 4share file search after hours of inability to find a backdoor way to get the .pdos that were once front paged on the Fallout props thread.

But I have no idea how to alter geometry for pepakura, and no idea how to unfold them.....if anyone could be of assistance please let me know and I will gladly share the .objs

Alexis

*Smiles*

that would be me :p

Gooberz said:
Does anyone have a .pdo of the Metrocop/Civil Protection/Overwatch helmet from Half Life 2? All the topics about it have broken links!

Even a 3d model would be fine, I can unfold and stuff myself.

--> click here <--

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back